+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Solx energy

Post Likes
    Both AC units were seized by the FBI. Federal involvement becomes criminal - not civil.
    Bootlegging products from China and transporting state to state with embezzled money is a crime.
    Unfortunately, the units can not be installed . Therefore no information to share.

Post Likes
    what a soap opera
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!

Post Likes
    wow.. indeed,, this is a soap.. Now, what you mean "bootlegged". From the brief online research i see that they call their units "Emperor" series which essentially is a rebadged Bosch unit made by Midea (biggest Chinese HVAC equipment manufacturer) . They produce Bosch units , Mova, Pioneer, Tempstar/Grand Aire - same guts just a different badge. I would assume Midea being a huge enterprise wouldn't bootleg it's own product - still trying to understand this portion. The HVAC units were seized by the FBI en route to your property prior to being installed ?

Post Likes
    CANT CONDEMN THEIR TECHNOLOGY OVER ONE BUTTHURT INSTALLATION , i WAS INVOLVED WITH XDX WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT AND i THOUGHT IT WAS bs ONLY AFTER i LEARNED MORE ABOUT REFRIGERATION DID i UNDERSTAND THERE WAS MUCH INSIGHT AND FACT IN THEIR TECHNOLOGY , sorry for caps

Post Likes
    I feel the same way, technology sounds very intriguing and i was hoping to find someone who actually have had it installed to share the actual performance data. I have a Bosch unit which appears to be the same stuff as their Midea condenser. I do think cooking meth would probably be cheaper and a lot more lucrative than a full blown Midea condenser production facility in solx's CEO garage...LOL

Post Likes
    I know of a few in UK that run fine,I cant speak on the efficiency etc, as stated its best suited for inverter driven splits

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by stanbyyourword View Post
    Yep, another installation with the thermosyphon solar panels installed upside down. At least there will be no heat added to the refrigerant, so the units should run, though at slightly worse performance than they would without the solar panels.

Post Likes
    take him up on his offer may be one local to you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in