Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    America at its 'conception' was blessed, and, regardless of what the Left says, was founded upon Biblical principals.

Zoom forward to 2019. That America is nowhere to be found and will never return.

What caused the destruction of S&G? The root cause is abandonment of God. All else is a result of that.

The same thing that caused God to wipe out most of humanity by flood. "as it was in the days of Noah".
    I guess killing the Indians was blessed by your God.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Yes.. it was... Roy... manifest destiny is what I think they called it..... the expansion west was the white christian mans destiny..... anything that got in his way..... just kill it... or push it out of the way.

"But the indians were savages"...

You roll into someones village..... kill every man woman child and dog in sight just so you can take their fertile land and plant your corn on their sacred burial grounds.......... you dont think you would become a savage....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    Its so funny how Sean Hannity leads you people around on a leash , a week ago it was the wall now abortion.Anything to draw attention away from you know what.
    Dippy will have the last laugh.
    I know it's inconceivable to an intellect like yourself......but I'm not lead by anyone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    I know it's inconceivable to an intellect like yourself......but I'm not lead by anyone.
    Real funny having a 10 year old alien leftist tell us older true Americans anything.

Needs his mouth washed out and sent to his room. Geez give us a break. Thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    gonna lose his job now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by newoldtech; 02-02-2019 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Profane language

Post Likes
    Dont you think that language is a little harsh here?

Post Likes
    Being dealt with...

8. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes

Is anyone surprised CNN the Dim-oc-RAT propaganda machine labeled the racist a Republican?

Hey Dim-oc-RATS... remind us conservatives which party founded, defended & supported the KKK?

Don't forget racist Dim-oc-RAT Northam constantly, successfully threw the 'race card' at GOP candidate Gillespie.

Just look how Dim-oc-RATS try to smear every little thing Trump or for that matter any conservative does as somehow racist. Red hats are racist, smiling is racist...hell... everything a conservative is racist. But it's perfectly OK for Dim-oc-RATS.

Dim-oc-RATS are disgusting, lying hypocrites.

Last edited by biodieselman; 02-02-2019 at 02:11 AM.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitz View Post
    gonna lose his job now.

Spitz, even though it can get a bit heated in here at times, we still try and keep it somewhat family friendly. I edited out your first word. Please watch your language in the future.

Post Likes
    Northam said he's sorry and plans to finish his 3 years

LOL good luck with THAT

The colored folk will rise up and see otherwise … its commin

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    America at its 'conception' was blessed, and, regardless of what the Left says, was founded upon Biblical principals.

Zoom forward to 2019. That America is nowhere to be found and will never return.

What caused the destruction of S&G? The root cause is abandonment of God. All else is a result of that.

The same thing that caused God to wipe out most of humanity by flood. "as it was in the days of Noah".

I Agree Vin!

There are several TV Channels that are freely available on regular TV, that broadcast old shows like Bonanza, Rawhide, The Rifleman, Leave it to Beaver, Death Valley Days, Combat, & more, & what I' getting at is this:

Many times, on a regular basis, these TV Programs would have one or more characters speak of "GOD", & /or speak of "The Good Book", as well as quote Scripture.

That was the General Mindset & Culture of America, prior to the so called "Sexual Revolution" & the emerging Drug Culture of the 60s & 70s.

We had Voluntary Prayer in Our Public Schools! We had Teachers that would incorporate The Bible in to classes such as History, Science, & Social Studies with no complaints from any Parent that I was aware of!

Our TV & Radio Programs commonly referred to "GOD", in a "Normal, & Acceptable Fashion"!

Then came Federally Protected Abortion, & the Hideous Programs behind it, that only recently has The Truth of the matter been exposed, & I'm speaking of HEK293 which Absolutely is Satanic!

Then the Gay Lifestyle & The Drug Culture became acceptable, & finally protected & honored.

Many Do not even consider "as it was in the days of Noah", for they have No Fear of Their Creator!

The "Churches" & Synagogues have Absolutely Lost their Thunder, as well as their "Leadership" in pointing to, as well as, Teaching of The Way.

America, as well as the British Commonwealth, have become a "MeFirst!", "Feel Good No Matter the Consequences", "Pokemon Go!/ Facebook", "Materialistic", "It's All Good!", Morally Rotten shell of what WE used to be.

All of this & more, as an Unprecedented, Utterly Savage, Horrific, Mind Blowing Event builds up on Mankind's Horizon.

The Last Days Prophecies of The Scriptures,.... Are now becoming Our Reality.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Governor Northham is an evil man calling for the murder of innocent new born babies if the mother decides she doesn't want the child after birth. He should be tried and hung for advocating the murder of babies what a shock to think that he is the governor of Virginia. Unbelievable. just unbelievable. Thank you very much
    I'm all about having him, (& those that support Abortion) Publicly Flogged till his clothes fall off, ... Then air dropping them with old WW2 Parachutes in to Syria, Glenn.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitz View Post
    He was just trying to out do New York. Listened to Rush yesterday he brought up a good point of how unborn sea turtles are protected way better than human babies. Pretty messed up.

My "Modified Like Button" >>>

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast