+ Reply to Thread

Thread: California Heat Pumps replacement part/unit

Post Likes

California Heat Pumps replacement part/unit

I hope this is right spot in the forum. (If not please move accordingly)

I noticed a member stating CHP was bought by Climatemaster in years back. Not sure if that is true or not, but I am having hard time locating a distributor in DFW that can sell parts or unit replacements.

Just wondering if anyone else in the DFW, TX area would know a supplier who would possible be able to quote an evap coil on unit and quote a replacement unit. (to clarify not asking for person to do work just trying to locate parts to perform the work)

California Heat Pump Model#424F-12-C7 serial#08844-00-044 Need to replace whole unit need replacement quote for that and anything that I may need to go with replacement unit.

Also have a California Heat Pump that needs Evap Coil
    CHP Model# 52HRB-12-C7 SERIAL# 0484H-00-00198

Post Likes
    Around here our carrier distributor deals in climate master.
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    I had to replace a coil on an obsolete Mammoth wshp last fall. It was 30% cheaper and 4 weeks quicker to pull the coil and have it duplicated locally than to deal with the company who bought Mammoth.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in