Thread: York YVAA Chiller maintenance / Repairs Bangkok

Post Likes

York YVAA Chiller maintenance / Repairs Bangkok

Hope theirs somebody out there can assist me. im looking for a company to maintain and repair our chillers as apposed to the supplier (York Johnson), im really struggling with our current arrangements and hoping somebody has some advice, Im based in Bangkok. many thanks in advance for any info

Post Likes
    I don't know about about Bangkok, but here in the USA, most companies that service chillers call themselves "mechanical contractors". Also, check "commercial HVAC" providers. You can also ask around. Try asking managers of facilities that are similar to yours. Those people can also give you advice. I would think a few phone calls should get you headed in the right direction.

Post Likes
    For the right fee i could be convinced to travel!

Post Likes

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclrchiller View Post
    I don't know about about Bangkok, but here in the USA, most companies that service chillers call themselves "mechanical contractors". Also, check "commercial HVAC" providers. You can also ask around. Try asking managers of facilities that are similar to yours. Those people can also give you advice. I would think a few phone calls should get you headed in the right direction.
    Nuclrchiller. thats really sound advice, thank you so much for taking the time to reply.... Best Regards Mike

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in