Post Likes

Confused Need Options on Galaxy Note 4 Tough cases

I had outter box defender 6 times and either the clips breaks or the case breaks. The case breaking is my fault because the batteries don't charge through the phone. The phone loses charge (most likely background apps) while plugged into the wall. I don't want to spend $49 dollars for another but I can. Anyone have experiences with other cases I like to hear about it.I was looking at SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster Case for Galaxy Note 4 [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with Built-in Screen.

Post Likes
    I have an iPhone and not a Samsung - for the moment anyway <g> - and had the same problem. The Otter Box case protects the phone well - but either clips or the holsters kept breaking.

My solution was to keep the Otter Box case to protect the actual phone - but also switch to an independent velcro-flap holster to keep the cased phone in. The holster/case I am using now was from Lowes tool department. About $14.00

Which reminds me: when the last otter holster clip broke a few years ago I was working on a residential condensing unit. After the clip broke I set the holster portion on top of the disconnect and then forgot to take it with me or put it into the trash. I was just back to that job and that broken holster is still sitting there. <g>

PHM
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jrath66 View Post
    I had outter box defender 6 times and either the clips breaks or the case breaks. The case breaking is my fault because the batteries don't charge through the phone. The phone loses charge (most likely background apps) while plugged into the wall. I don't want to spend $49 dollars for another but I can. Anyone have experiences with other cases I like to hear about it.I was looking at SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster Case for Galaxy Note 4 [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with Built-in Screen.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I have an iPhone and not a Samsung - for the moment anyway <g> - and had the same problem. The Otter Box case protects the phone well - but either clips or the holsters kept breaking.

My solution was to keep the Otter Box case to protect the actual phone - but also switch to an independent velcro-flap holster to keep the cased phone in. The holster/case I am using now was from Lowes tool department. About $14.00

Which reminds me: when the last otter holster clip broke a few years ago I was working on a residential condensing unit. After the clip broke I set the holster portion on top of the disconnect and then forgot to take it with me or put it into the trash. I was just back to that job and that broken holster is still sitting there. <g>

PHM
    ----------
    That is what my brother does. I like the case because I can use the clip to watch videos with the kickstand but I have a broken clip that I use only around the house.