+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Siemens trunk interface

Post Likes

Siemens trunk interface

My Siemens trunk interface has stopped passing information from the system. Only the RX light is flashing and all info on graphs show as failed. All equipment is running normal. Any ideas out there..??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gazoo View Post
    My Siemens trunk interface has stopped passing information from the system. Only the RX light is flashing and all info on graphs show as failed. All equipment is running normal. Any ideas out there..??
    Yeah, it dead. I have had this happen a couple of times. If you have a USB to Serial device it can take the place of the TI and will be faster.

Post Likes
    How would you set this up...?? What specific adapter would you recommend..??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gazoo View Post
    How would you set this up...?? What specific adapter would you recommend..??
    Sorry USB to 485 converter or serial to 485. I use an optically isolated over from B&B electronics but any should work. The device will be a serial Port available to insight.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in