Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 18 of 18
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    24,571
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    I am still looking for someone to do this project in Clarksburg WV.

    The now-confirmed diagnosis is: Bad HX.

    So it would just be sizing up a correctly sized 90+ NG furnace - probably about 45-50K BTU's - and installing it to replace the existing 90+ NG furnace.

    Any takers here?

    If so; email me (address in profile) and I'll send you the contact information.

    Thanks.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I am still looking for someone to do this project in Clarksburg WV.

    The now-confirmed diagnosis is: Bad HX.

    So it would just be sizing up a correctly sized 90+ NG furnace - probably about 45-50K BTU's - and installing it to replace the existing 90+ NG furnace.

    Any takers here?

    If so; email me (address in profile) and I'll send you the contact information.

    Thanks.
    Hey PHM, is Herndon, Va too far?

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    24,571
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Well . . . . you tell me- it's at least 4 hours driving from Herndon to Clarksburg. <g>

    PHM
    --------


    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    Hey PHM, is Herndon, Va too far?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Well . . . . you tell me- it's at least 4 hours driving from Herndon to Clarksburg. <g>

    PHM
    --------
    Well. It wouldnt be me. Just a company I used to work for out there. Doubt they would travel that far.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    24,571
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    I don't blame them! I wouldn't want to go that far either. <g>

    PHM
    ----------


    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    Well. It wouldnt be me. Just a company I used to work for out there. Doubt they would travel that far.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •