Post Likes

4 circuit cooling control for AAON unit

I'm looking for a specific control sequence controller for a 4 circuit cooling control(each on/off) with one start/stop and 1 input temperature. The t'stat now being used is a 2 stage cooling stat. Only 3 criteria needed here. 1. Fan start/stop 2. 4 stage cooling outputs(from temp input) 3. Ability to be integrate with BACnet IP, MODbus IP or BACnet MS/TP. Would like open programming language with no licenses.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Mike

Post Likes
    A Viconics 8600 series room controller with some custom Lua programming might do the trick.
    UA LU 562

Post Likes
    I would get in touch with Carel and you can get your software preloaded for this application on order, then you just adjust your parameters on site to suit. More advanced option Innotech Omni C14 with integrated sensor for remote setpoint adjustment Native BACnet.
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!

Post Likes
    What about a TEC-3000 t-stat, or really any that has temp input, and 1 binary output and 1 analog output. Wire the analog to a sequencer like so - https://www.kele.com/transducers/ucs-421e.aspx
    to all 4 of your circuits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    https://www.i-acs.co.uk/store/index....stdmrt0e.html?

this is a example , disregard 2 circuit . Can have remote terminal/keypad also

FLSTDmRT0E is the software you would need to reference if you contact them
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!