Thread: Staefa predator

Post Likes

Staefa predator

Hello I知 at a job site with staefa predators. Controlling unit ventilators and fan coils. I知 using tridium demo station to discover and bring in lon points. They are using face and bypass dampers and dual temp valve actuator. I知 not making sense of the control sequence. They are reading 100 % heat demand but the controller is not outputting power to my face and bypass damper and dual temp actuator Is there software available to access the configuration in the controller ?im wondering if outputs or points are manually off in the controller but are not showing that they are overridden when using the tridium software

Post Likes
    I was told that you could configure the Predator controllers through the JACE, but I was never able to accomplish that when I worked on the controllers. Instead I was given access to a licensed program called SCT that allowed me to connect to the LON bus and configure the controllers. You could override the values from the software but I don't believe that it would stay overridden if you exited the program. As far as getting SCT you can only get it as an authorized Siemens 3rd party installer, if Siemens will even still authorize the software. I am attaching the spec sheet for the Predator Unit Ventilator with Face/Bypass hopefully it will help.

Predator Unit Ventilator with Face Bypass.pdf

Post Likes
    Thank you very much
    Ron