Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr View Post
    Cool Whip is the bomb!
    I couldnt bring myself to say that in here in a million years...... I mean... I could see someone like Glenn... or GA saying it.....

Lets just stick with imitation whipped cream.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    I dont why BB is so interested in my diet. I figure he is some health nut... or eats ramen all the time... lol

I had a former employer that was a health nut..... forget what he called biscuits and gravy.... but it wasnt very nice. Guy always ate a healthy diet... watched his weight.. was very fit and trim. A perfect picture of health...... then one day he got home... sat back in his recliner and had a massive heart attack......

Shocked everyone around him..... cause he was so fit .... looking....

I eat what I like... within reason.... dont think it makes much difference..... coffee is bad one year... then good... carbs are bad today... good tomorrow...

One things for sure...... we all get it in the end dont we...... massive heart attack or eaten alive by cancer..... lol Which reminds me of another health fanatic..... fit and trim...... never sick... always running people down because of their smoking or eating..... outdoorsman... golfer.....

Gets to feeling real bad one day........ cancer eating him from the inside out...... he was dead within a year.

oh well... we all gotta go sometime..... Id rather go of a massive heart attack though.... long as you have your affairs in order... seems a lot better than cancer slowly eating you up from the inside..... gnawing away at you slowly..... nibbling... taking small bites..... tormenting you as it slowly chews its way thru you..... lol

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Because you keep telling us how you eat so much sh!t.

And you said we. Is that a better half, a live in adult child, care provider, gerbil, ankle bracelet? Inquiring minds want to know; you brought it up, not us.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I dont why BB is so interested in my diet. I figure he is some health nut... or eats ramen all the time... lol

I had a former employer that was a health nut..... forget what he called biscuits and gravy.... but it wasnt very nice. Guy always ate a healthy diet... watched his weight.. was very fit and trim. A perfect picture of health...... then one day he got home... sat back in his recliner and had a massive heart attack......

Shocked everyone around him..... cause he was so fit .... looking....

I eat what I like... within reason.... dont think it makes much difference..... coffee is bad one year... then good... carbs are bad today... good tomorrow...

One things for sure...... we all get it in the end dont we...... massive heart attack or eaten alive by cancer..... lol Which reminds me of another health fanatic..... fit and trim...... never sick... always running people down because of their smoking or eating..... outdoorsman... golfer.....

Gets to feeling real bad one day........ cancer eating him from the inside out...... he was dead within a year.

oh well... we all gotta go sometime..... Id rather go of a massive heart attack though.... long as you have your affairs in order... seems a lot better than cancer slowly eating you up from the inside..... gnawing away at you slowly..... nibbling... taking small bites..... tormenting you as it slowly chews its way thru you..... lol
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Oh no... not giving you any ammo..... lol

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    The only foods I mention eating are no different than what every other american eats..... some fast food here and there.... some snacks..... like I said... might as well enjoy life...... cause its either a massive heart attack or cancer thats awaiting us all...... lol

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    The only foods I mention eating are no different than what every other american eats..... some fast food here and there.... some snacks..... like I said... might as well enjoy life...... cause its either a massive heart attack or cancer thats awaiting us all...... lol
    problem is you don't speak for ' every other American ', with a capital ' A ' ( for us non communists ) ... so no, they don't

Post Likes
    I couldnt bring myself to say that in here in a million years...... I mean... I could see someone like Glenn... or GA saying it.....

Lets just stick with imitation whipped cream.....

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Godís law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, ďI wasnít sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Ē

Post Likes
    Love to see Pelosi screw with trump.
    He has no idea how to handle her.
    Both are POS
    But heís worse

Post Likes
    The democrats are fools and so are a lot of voters. To argue walls don't work and all the while living behind them is pretty stupid but the voters that believe that crap are worse off. To me that is about the same as watching someone getting bit by a dog and they tell you the dog don't bite and your dumb enough to believe them and try to pet the dog. If walls don't work why do politicians spend big bucks to have them built? If guns don't protect people why do the democrats have armed guards inside the walls? The walls and guards cost a lot of money and for the voter that doesn't believe they work try to scale one of those walls.
    Pelosi lives behind walls and is challenging Trump with a flat out lie. She's a fool and will not win.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    Love to see Pelosi screw with trump.
    He has no idea how to handle her.
    Both are POS
    But heís worse
    thinking the rest of us mature Patriotic Americans are far more concerned with the country moving forward in a positive direction, rather than ' who is screwing with who ', then you have people like yourself .....

doesn't Jerry Springer have ARP on his website Dip ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I think it would be more interesting to see a daily log of your diet Vs Pelosi's diet.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Godís law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, ďI wasnít sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Ē

Post Likes
    If the "Smoke & Mirrors" were brushed away, & One dug a little, in to what the Republicans & Democrats have actually done, ... Instead of accepting Big Brother's treatment of the American people as a "Crap Fed Mushroom that is kept in th' Dark", ... I'm hoping that a few would vomit up the "Orwellian Crap", wash the stench from their mouth & body, & then break out of the Darkness, as they seek the "Light of Truth".

Funding for Border Security/ Fencing, & how one reads it, ... "A Wall" was set up & accepted by Republicans & Democrats as "$50 Billion" over a 25 year period.

Where in The Hale, ... Did that Appropriated $$$$$$$ go?!?!?

And why is this "Smoke & Mirrors"/ "Dog & Pony Show", of Today/ Trump's Administration, going on?

Isn't there anyone, in Washington D.C., ALIVE, THINKING, & BREATHING,......... With Patriotic Chuzzmah running in their Veins, ... Man or woman enough to Publicly Proclaim, "What Th' Hale!!!! The $$$$$ is supposed to be there, & this Wall was acceptable back in 2006!!!!.... Who Stole the Money?!?!?!?"

---------------------------
    "Shown Here:
    Public Law No: 109-367 (10/26/2006)

(This measure has not been amended since it was passed by the House on September 14, 2006. The summary of that version is repeated here.)

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Directs the Secretary of Homeland Security, within 18 months of enactment of this Act, to take appropriate actions to achieve operational control over U.S. international land and maritime borders, including: (1) systematic border surveillance through more effective use of personnel and technology, such as unmanned aerial vehicles, ground-based sensors, satellites, radar coverage, and cameras; and (2) physical infrastructure enhancements to prevent unlawful border entry and facilitate border access by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, such as additional checkpoints, all weather access roads, and vehicle barriers."

https://www.congress.gov/bill/109th-...ouse-bill/6061

----------------

"Cost

Although the 2006 law authorized construction of a fence, Congress initially did not fully appropriate funds for it (see authorization-appropriation process). "Congress put aside $1.4 billion for the fence, but the whole cost, including maintenance, was pegged at $50 billion over 25 years, according to analyses at the time."[10]

A 2017 GAO report noted: "According to CBP, from fiscal year 2007 through 2015, it spent approximately $2.3 billion to deploy border fencing along the southwest border, and CBP will need to spend a substantial amount to sustain these investments over their lifetimes. CBP did not provide a current life-cycle costs estimate to maintain pedestrian and vehicle fencing, however, in 2009 CBP estimated that maintaining fencing would cost more than $1 billion over 20 years."[12] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacskills View Post
    thinking the rest of us mature Patriotic Americans are far more concerned with the country moving forward in a positive direction, rather than ' who is screwing with who ', then you have people like yourself .....

doesn't Jerry Springer have ARP on his website Dip ?
    Libs are obsessed with the drama of personalities. The focus on who is one upping who. It's like high school and the mean girls vs X. The mean girls are definatkey the democrats. And the Democrat voters like Dilp are obsessed with who they are going after today.

Dilp, we don't care. We care about what Washington is doing. And how if affects the country. Policies, laws, regulations, loss of liberties, crime in my town, education, health care costs and access, etc.

These clowns are obsessed with how many hamburgers and how Trump is racist beciaee he served fast food. He is racists because apparently blacks eat lots of it.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast