Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Results 118 to 130 of 150
  1. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,248
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    Itís gonna be fun to watch this women beat Trump down.
    This???



    Is the woman drool claims is going to beat Trump down?


    Get yer popcorn & beer ready men.

    Trump is about ready to open a YUGE barrel of whoop Obama.

    Going to be fun watching tin foil hat regressives eat crow as Trump declassifies all the Bumbling Barry Spy Gate documents.

    ďWelcome to Hell. Here's your accordion.Ē
    ― Gary Larson, The Complete Far Side, 1980Ė1994

  2. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Visalia California 93291
    Posts
    7,613
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Could be a she.
    https://twitter.com/dilp172?lang=en

    think he

  3. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    8,572
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lkapigian View Post
    With that picture how can you tell?

  4. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Visalia California 93291
    Posts
    7,613
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    With that picture how can you tell?
    just going by the name .........


    It's Probably

    Thomas K. Duane is an American politician from New York, who served in the New York State Senate from 1999 to 2012. Duane was the first openly gay member of the New York State Senate, and the only such member during his tenure there. He was also the body's only openly HIV-positive member. Wikipedia

  5. Likes glennac liked this post
  6. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    8,572
    Post Likes
    With the way people name their kids anymore you can't always rely on that as a definitive answer.

  7. Likes lkapigian liked this post
  8. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,453
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lkapigian View Post
    just going by the name .........


    It's Probably

    Thomas K. Duane is an American politician from New York, who served in the New York State Senate from 1999 to 2012. Duane was the first openly gay member of the New York State Senate, and the only such member during his tenure there. He was also the body's only openly HIV-positive member. Wikipedia
    Great research Ika, good info there. You deserve a gold star. Now we can guess where the radical dip comes from (NYC) and what his motivations are and they certainly are far from main stream America for sure (being nice now). Dip is as "radical" as they come. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  9. #124
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    5,323
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Could be a she.
    In that case, the proper usage of the term would be shidiot.

  10. #125
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    22,149
    Post Likes
    To the best of my knowledge, the dip has not released any personal information, same as he/she does not provide links for what he/she says.

    Could be a Russian bot for all we know; not even a he/she.

    If the dip is actually a person, and actually has a job, probably has some sort of desk or indoor job. By his/her posts, he/she doesn't get out much.


    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    In that case, the proper usage of the term would be shidiot.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

  11. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    39,759
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, the dip has not released any personal information, same as he/she does not provide links for what he/she says.

    Could be a Russian bot for all we know; not even a he/she.

    If the dip is actually a person, and actually has a job, probably has some sort of desk or indoor job. By his/her posts, he/she doesn't get out much.
    There are posts by dippie in the Controls forums...
    Who would have thought???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  12. #127
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Visalia California 93291
    Posts
    7,613
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    There are posts by dippie in the Controls forums...
    Who would have thought???
    The Left are Control Freaks

  13. Likes vin lashon liked this post
  14. #128
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    5,323
    Post Likes

  15. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    4,495
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    What an embarrassment, who would have ever imagined the leader of the free world conducting himself in that manner?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

  16. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    11,765
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, the dip has not released any personal information, same as he/she does not provide links for what he/she says.

    Could be a Russian bot for all we know; not even a he/she.

    If the dip is actually a person, and actually has a job, probably has some sort of desk or indoor job. By his/her posts, he/she doesn't get out much.
    The only thing I remember it saying is it's name Dilp came from it's kids names. First letter of each of them or something like that.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •