Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Those Dork Sunline units suck but on a sidenote, the inducer is Eazy Pleazy !

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    They gave me 6 hours to change a combustion blower motor small RTU. Thinking about unplugging the GPS then clock out in 6 hours and plug the GPS back in tomorrow morning.
    And "there", ... You will be.

But where is "there"?.....

Only the GPS Knows, .... Stay Tuned, ....

For the On-going Saga of "Where is BBeerme".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    BBeerme, You could have that replaced in an hour, & then have plenty of time to Practice Your Dance Moves.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!, ....... Stayin' Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    BBeerme, You could have that replaced in an hour, & then have plenty of time to Practice Your Dance Moves.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!, ....... Stayin' Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Thanks David! Now I'll have BeeGees song stuck in my head all day. And I HATE disco!
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post

If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    Thanks David! Now I'll have BeeGees song stuck in my head all day. And I HATE disco!

U B Welcome Sir!

Post Likes
    And from My Understanding, ..... BBeerme can "Flat Out Get it!", on those rooftops, while imitating John Travolta!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12