+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 19xr alarm 4, code 213 and 237

Post Likes

19xr alarm 4, code 213 and 237

Does anyone have anything on this alarm?
    I have never seen it before and it isn’t listed in my codes and alarms section of the manuals. I’m wondering if I am having an ISM issue.
    Every couple of months the chiller loses its program and shows a screen with the Carrier logo.
    The alarm history shows this alarm. Can anyone help me?

Post Likes
    Check voltage to the ICVC panel. If it is 27 volts or higher, then machine voltage is running a little high. For the time being leave the ICVC panel lid cracked open to relieve ICVC board heat in the panel. Carrier has a 21 volt transformer to fit into the power panel. If this scenario is indeed your problem, replace the 24 volt ICVC transformer with the 21 volt transformer.

Post Likes
    Thanks. I do have 27 volts. Any reason why only 1 of 3 chillers is being affected?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mariongee View Post
    Does anyone have anything on this alarm?
    I have never seen it before and it isn’t listed in my codes and alarms section of the manuals. I’m wondering if I am having an ISM issue.
    Every couple of months the chiller loses its program and shows a screen with the Carrier logo.
    The alarm history shows this alarm. Can anyone help me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Alarm213 sensor fault comps motor temp. Alarm237 prestart failure no power supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Thank you. Any idea why the t happens only on one chiller?

Post Likes
    Need to ask a quick question. There are 2 boards in the 19xr display controller. If I change the display board, do I need to change the board that feeds it if it is a com problem? Thx for responding

Post Likes
    When you say display board I'm assuming you are talking about the ICVC. Im thinking the other board you are talking about is the CCM board. I would be shocked if the CCM board is bad. its somewhat common to replace ICVC boards. Ive done 3-4 in the last 1-1.5 years.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in