Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    David,

Why do you have a Confederate Battle Flag flying in your front yard?

PHM
    ---------
    States Rights Brother, & A Firm Belief in the Type of Government that the Founding Fathers established.

Not for Racism, nor any Crap about White Superiority, etc.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes... I am a southerner......... lol

Its funny how being born south of the mason dixon line can affect ones intelligence..... weird aint it.
    It's not where you live. But in your case, could inbreeding be at issue?...jk...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    Funny how Trump and his ilk conveniently forgot that the Steel Dossier was originally funded by REPUBLICANS... not Hillary....
    Fixed that for you. You being so educated, you should know that the today's Republican are RINOs...NOT Conservative.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    It's not a "Fairy tale" Wayne, ... The Report/ Files exist, whether they are True or not, & The Republican Party initiated it, & now, some New Data, if verified as True, is suggesting that John McCain was strongly behind it.

The DOJ, FBI, CIA Etc.,... ever since Bubba Sr., & especially during the time of Slick Willy, were heavily worked over, whereas what one could call "Patriots", were replaced by Career Deep State supporters.

America, has been going through a very slow & Agonizing death, ever since the end of WWII, .... Problem is, ... All that has been set in place, over that time, is now bearing fruit.
    It doesn't surprise me at all that McCain had his fingers in that pie. He was an undercover Liberal. But still, the overt Dems are the ones who ran with it, illegally obtaining FISA warrants, etc.

5. Likes captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    Funny how Trump and his ilk conveniently forgot that the Steel Dossier was originally funded by Conservatives... not Hillary....
    So completely wrong. You are such a dumb man.

The Washington Free Beacon hired Fusion GPS to research Trump and the other candidates. After the primary, The Washington Free Beacon stopped its funding for research with Fusion. Then Hillary and her camp stepped in and continued using Fusion GPS to investigate Trump. It was then they started using Steele and the Russian intelligence sourced dossier fullnof bullcrap came into being. You know, the Russian intelligence provided lies paid for by Clinton which was used to influence a USA Presidential election.

Who tells you these things? And why are you so weak minded that you believe it? The evil left and their lies rely on the intellectually addled like you to survive.

Post Likes
    Funny how Trump and his ilk conveniently forgot that the Steel Dossier was originally funded by Conservatives... not Hillary....
    Here. Have someone read this to you.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...steele-dossier

Post Likes
    And from Wikipedia. For you Dilp and also my buddy David who often gets confused by facts.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorney Marc Elias separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC. The Free Beacon stopped its backing when Trump became the presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

Post Likes
    " David who often gets confused by facts"???

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Brian it has also been revealed by Steele's deposition that he got some of the crap he put in the dossier from a CNN website. The web site did reveal the information there was unverified. Steele admitted that under oath.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    I find it Greatly Amusing, that so few can recall the Utter Distaste, publicly proclaimed, by many of the Old Home Guard,Staunch, Life long Republicans that Trump Campaigned against.

Seriously Ya'll, .... Many of those that are Now Brown Nosing, him down to their shoulders, ... Now Act as if they were never against him!!!!

Even Sean Hanitty, in the beginning,spoke against Trump, until it became Popular to Suck Up To Him!

Trump got the GOP's panties all twisted up, when he publicly stated, that he'd quickly start another Party, if hewasn't accepted by the GOP.

Ya'll Remember?!?!?

My point is, ..... There is a Huge amount of Credibility, in the GOP, as being the Initial Source of this Steele Dossier, .... And that just goes to show Ya'll How Corrupt Our Government Truly is.

Post Likes
    Every day the sh$$show continues the more moronic we look as a nation.
    A draft dodging pussy repeatedly ripping a honorable man who served and is no longer alive to defend himself.
    People who support him should hang there heads in shame.
    Soon......

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    It doesn't surprise me at all that McCain had his fingers in that pie. He was an undercover Liberal. But still, the overt Dems are the ones who ran with it, illegally obtaining FISA warrants, etc.
    No dispute about the Warrants, etc., but,... The Republicans started that Dossier, & more of that Data is coming out.

Again, the Rhinos didn't use it, but the DNC bought it fro them, & then started this Charade.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    No dispute about the Warrants, etc., but,... The Republicans started that Dossier, & more of that Data is coming out.

Again, the Rhinos didn't use it, but the DNC bought it fro them, & then started this Charade.
    Yes, they started it in an attempt to derail Trump. This is not earthshaking news, since most know that the Republican party is comprised mostly of spineless RINOs (closer to a Liberal than a Conservative). The Republicans did nothing illegal with it. The salient point, IMO, is the Dem's (yes, that includes the FBI heads, DOJ, etc) did use it illegally in an attempt to nullify (subvert) the rightful POTUS. Isn't that the main event? Who cares how it originated?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast