Post Likes

Anyone have experience with the Wesco Stairking power hand truck?

Im looking for a good hand truck primarily for taking boilers and furnaces up and down stairs. Any feedback on this model or any youre familiar with is appreciated.

https://youtu.be/9KkQw7CJr60
    Regards,
    Ron

Post Likes
    Imo Lectro Truck is the best. We have a steel beast but have rented a aluminum in the past for bringing multiple PKs up 3 flights to the penthouse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Ill check it out. I seen Powermate also has some options that look good. Theyre definitely not cheap so Ill have to decide on renting vs. buying one. Anything that helps get equipment up and down the stairs safely and reduce the risk of injury is definitely a worthwhile investment to me. Maybe Ill try renting a couple different options before deciding on a particular brand.
    Regards,
    Ron

Post Likes
    Rent one and try it before you buy it. Accessories really add up too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. Likes Ron223 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I have the Power Mate with the lawn tire kit. It makes it easy to load and unload from a truck, move up and down stairs, and go across lawns with condensers. I like being able to balance the load which makes it easier to move things, not just cover stairs.

Post Likes
    Man that would be awesome for allot of jobs I've done.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I have the Power Mate with the lawn tire kit. It makes it easy to load and unload from a truck, move up and down stairs, and go across lawns with condensers. I like being able to balance the load which makes it easier to move things, not just cover stairs.
    Which model and capacity do you have? Ever run into stuff that exceeds its capacity as a problem?
    Regards,
    Ron

Post Likes
    Max is 650 with 2 people, don't remember for sure as a single, I want to say around 450. Water source is the heaviest thing I have moved with it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Max is 650 with 2 people, don't remember for sure as a single, I want to say around 450. Water source is the heaviest thing I have moved with it.
    Cool. You sound happy with it. That should be fine most of the time as Id be using it for residential installs. Most newer boilers should be under that weight. Its the older ones coming out that Im more concerned about being over the weight limit. Worst case I can break the sections down. Thanks for your feedback.
    Regards,
    Ron

Post Likes
    man, that's a pretty sweet hand truck. I would think having the ability to adjust both the wheels/axle, AND the load platform individually would be extremely handy!