+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Guys

Post Likes

Hey Guys

Hey guys. I’ve come up on some real hard times. I don’t want to go into detail on here but can if need be. Basically I am without a place to live with my dog , have been out of work for 2 months , just revamped resume.
    I have been an HVAC tech for 10 years. Looking for a final move ..state and career wise. .. . I need to get out of NJ and have heard of a lot of places offering relocation assistance. I can send resume at any time. My background and training is with NJs major utility company PSEG. I have experience with natural gas piping , underground and above ground , meter sets , electrical meter reconnects and testing for backfeed. Servicing/troubleshooting residential furnaces , air handlers, split AC, residential steam/hot water boilers. With minor managerial skills experience as well.
    Not sure if I just copy and paste resume ? Or wait ?

🙏🏼🤞🏼

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23 View Post
    Hey guys. I’ve come up on some real hard times. I don’t want to go into detail on here but can if need be. Basically I am without a place to live with my dog , have been out of work for 2 months , just revamped resume.
    I have been an HVAC tech for 10 years. Looking for a final move ..state and career wise. .. . I need to get out of NJ and have heard of a lot of places offering relocation assistance. I can send resume at any time. My background and training is with NJs major utility company PSEG. I have experience with natural gas piping , underground and above ground , meter sets , electrical meter reconnects and testing for backfeed. Servicing/troubleshooting residential furnaces , air handlers, split AC, residential steam/hot water boilers. With minor managerial skills experience as well.
    Not sure if I just copy and paste resume ? Or wait ?

��������
    I would start my own thread in the job discussion good luck
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Shit is that not what I did ? Smh. Sorry. Where do I go for that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes

5. Likes ThatGuy23 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thank you very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in