Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I've been known to dance like that sailor in the third link.
    I Would pay a small fee to see that.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

2. Likes Fender60 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I went back and reread the OP. The first time I misread it and thought you said when you were alone in the house you liked to look at John Travolta with all his crotch gyrations. To be honest I have not liked Christmas for years but it never depressed me, but for some reason that thought kinda did.

Anyway, I can usually find something to laugh about in most situations so depression is not much of an issue for me. However some people find this defense against depression a little offensive is some situations. I have learned to put a filter on some of my comments but sometimes the mouth gets ahead of the brain and I say something I probably should have kept to myself. You know that old saying "smile it makes people wonder what you're up to" I live up to it most days, and most of the time you probably don't want to know what I am thinking since I have had years, decades, over half a century, of being obnoxious.

Merry Christmas !!!!!
    You wouldn't pay a small fee to see BBeerme's impersonating "John Travolta with all his crotch gyrations" BNM?

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

4. Likes Fender60 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    You wouldn't pay a small fee to see BBeerme's impersonating "John Travolta with all his crotch gyrations" BNM?

That falls under the category of not no, but h**l no!!!

6. Likes BALloyd, Fender60 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    LOL
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Your in the bay area find a place to volunteer feeding the poor

Post Likes
    I decided when i was 15 or 16 that i would be pretty happy as long as i had my health and was not too hot or nothing. all and all ive lived up to that. If i ever get some kind of crippling drawn out terminal problem ill fart around for a bit and then end it quickly. Hate to put covorcans out of work but i can handle it myself with no mess.

I guess im the opposite of beerme on the spectrum, i find somber music cheers me up and ive always been that way, i like depressing music. One: because they are generally singing about a worser situation than i have ever known... and two: because they make it palatable all the while.

Sorry beerme john travoltas crotch gyrations does nothing for me either, your on your own there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    For what it is worth, my woman and I have season tickets to the local symphony. Call it whatever you want, but I haven't seen any gyrations there, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    I decided when i was 15 or 16 that i would be pretty happy as long as i had my health and was not too hot or nothing. all and all ive lived up to that. If i ever get some kind of crippling drawn out terminal problem ill fart around for a bit and then end it quickly. Hate to put covorcans out of work but i can handle it myself with no mess.

I guess im the opposite of beerme on the spectrum, i find somber music cheers me up and ive always been that way, i like depressing music. One: because they are generally singing about a worser situation than i have ever known... and two: because they make it palatable all the while.

Sorry beerme john travoltas crotch gyrations does nothing for me either, your on your own there...

Post Likes
    For what it is worth, my woman and I have season tickets to the local symphony. Call it whatever you want, but I haven't seen any gyrations there, LOL!
    Nothing wrong with a symphony. I look at classical music as i do construction. Back then it was made for kings and took alot of time. Now music is thrown up like pex and sheet rock and covered with a plastic that resembles a thing substantial.

Even the classicals had there somber artists, check out Carl Orf.

Post Likes

Core_d,

As I was reading your post, .... All of a sudden the idea of You & BBeerme Line dancing while impersonating "John Travolta with all his crotch gyrations" came to my mind, or what's left of it , of course, that may be from trying to think, after only one cup of coffee this A.M., but YEAH!!!!

AH! AH! AH! AH!, ..... STAYIN' ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Nothing wrong with a symphony. I look at classical music as i do construction. Back then it was made for kings and took alot of time. Now music is thrown up like pex and sheet rock and covered with a plastic that resembles a thing substantial.

Even the classicals had there somber artists, check out Carl Orf.

I'll listen to Handel, Mozart, Bach, etc., .... It Kinda, Sorta, "Soothes th' Savage Beast", but then, ......I can easily listen to Merl Haggard, the Stanley brothers, AC-DC, Need to Breath, Creed, The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards, & many more.

Check this video out for Mental Morning Coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOoPQ6JmbM

BUT!!!

I Still can't get the idea of BBeerme imitating John Travolta gyrating to "Stayin' Alive" in his kitchen, as he bakes his rolls, outa my mind!

That is Absolutely Priceless!!!

Post Likes
    You know, if I tried to dance like Travolta, I'd probably have to take a few days off from work to heal.

Post Likes
    I always get depressed during Christmas. 2 years ago a good friend of mine blew his brains out, 3 years ago my 10 year relationship ended abruptly. This December it's getting diagnosed with asperger's, which explains alot about the way I am and knowing theres nothing I can really do about it. So yea every December some stupid shit happens to me. Keep getting shit on at work so yea I hate Decembers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast