Post Likes

LMTD St Louis Metro, life changes

Greetings,

I need to make you money.

Some will know me as LMTD.

The school I have been training others at for many years has closed as of 400 pm today.

Above average in direct expansion systems with outstanding electrical background,

Power Engineer 1st class exp.

Master trainer with National Center for Construction Education and Research.

Commercial refrigeration and light industrial air focus over the years.

Management and team building the most recent focus.

Trainer, leader, and facilitator position sought.

Richard.lofftus at gmail.com if you seek to explore further.

Post Likes
    Long time no see!... with your skills and knowledge another job will find you in no time, good luck!
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Maybe Rankin might help u out, hope your not out alot of money

Post Likes
    Still kind of getting over the shock of it right now.
    I will be shouting at some of the folks at Ranken to see, they only have part time advertised at this time.

Post Likes
    Back in an e-350

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by idontgetit View Post
    Back in an e-350
    Great! and least they gave you a nice vehicle unlike the dinghy transit I drive.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Back in an e-350

Good luck sir!

Post Likes
    Remember what a rope is? LOL. The burn of climbing ladders and hauling all of that equipment up to a roof, just to lower it back down a couple of hours later? Or, you now doing resi?

If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    Lol, well the new co "does it all" which i am opposed to but i dont make the rules. The problem i have with it isnt the work, it is impossible to adquatly stock a truck for a day.

In the past month i have worked on refers, ice machines, boilers, paint booths, exhaust fans, large to small roof tops, rack systems,psudeo blast freezers, marine units, ovens, and grill tops.

Need an f tree fiddy with a power stroke and a 45 foot gooseneck to have what i need.

Oh and dont get me started on this new third party service crap, they can add an easy hour to a call.

I like the co and all of the folks involved, a lot of it feels new again and is requiring a step back and questiong my self a lot. Other than tossing a little wiel-mcclain steam boiler skid together for the memphis train8ng program it has been 25 years since i fooled with a boiler, things have changed lol.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Remember what a rope is? LOL. The burn of climbing ladders and hauling all of that equipment up to a roof, just to lower it back down a couple of hours later? Or, you now doing resi?

First week legs felt the ladders but been in a working role f9r several years at the college so the transition wasnt too bad. Doc is g9nna c9mmend the weight loss though

Post Likes
    I don't mind climbing the ladders to get to a roof. Don't like working off of ladders doing install work though; fortunately, I do very little of that.

Regarding third party work, that's what did in the last company I worked for. When I started there, there was about ten techs with four other PM guys, and lots of really good accounts. Then they started getting some of that third party work, and the owner saw all of the potential work out there.

Problem is that work only paid 75 cents on the dollar. Long story short, the owner started focusing on the third party work, and slowly lost all of the good accounts. That's when I put in my notice.

Sounds like you have a lot of variety where are now, which is good for long term job happiness! Best of luck to you!!

First week legs felt the ladders but been in a working role f9r several years at the college so the transition wasnt too bad. Doc is g9nna c9mmend the weight loss though
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.