Post Likes

A few recent projects

A few BRYANT projects
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Post Likes
    Nice clean installs, myself I prefer to install driers away from the enviorments and install by the AH, then attach the LL to vapor line for a even smoother look IMO. Lastly I would cut off excess sealtite/liquidtite and attach to lineset and raise it off the ground in the last photo.

Looking at the first photo reminded me of a customers job years ago where we installed two OD units next to each other, one was smaller physical size ( due to tonnage ) than the other. The homeowner did not like the austectic look of two different size condensor next to each other and wanted both the same size. Luckily the indoor section coil was up to .5 ton larger on the smaller unit and we where able to get the next size up OD unit even thou that meant a bigger system. He did not care as long as they matched outside in physical size...

Again nice clean installs...
    Last edited by Bazooka Joey; 12-07-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joey View Post
    Nice clean installs, myself I prefer to install driers away from the enviorments and install by the AH, then attach the LL to vapor line for a even smoother look IMO. Lastly I would cut off excess sealtite/liquidtite and attach to lineset and raise it off the ground in the last photo.

Looking at the first photo reminded me of a customers job years ago where we installed two OD units next to each other, one was smaller physical size ( due to tonnage ) than the other. The homeowner did not like the austectic look of two different size condensor next to each other and wanted both the same size. Luckily the indoor section coil was up to .5 ton larger on the smaller unit and we where able to get the next size up OD unit even thou that meant a bigger system. He did not care as long as they matched outside in physical size...

Again nice clean installs...
    Also it's per manufacturers specs to install LLD before evap coil
    Nice work though !