Post Likes

NCI class in Cincy. Anyone else attending?

Another tech and I are going to the January 2019 class in Cincinnati for recertification in Combustion Analysis & CO. Even the recert day is informative. Are any other site members going?
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    Another tech and I are going to the January 2019 class in Cincinnati for recertification in Combustion Analysis & CO. Even the recert day is informative. Are any other site members going?
    This question should be in the "Tech to Tech" or "PRO" Forums.

To answer your question: My re-certification isn't due until Oct. 2019, so I will be waiting to attend a class in late summer that is closer to me.

I will agree with you on the the fact that even the one day re-certification class is a great refresher to bring all the knowledge gained in the initial class back to the forefront of the brain again.

It is surprising what little things ones forgets, and there always seems to be something new to learn.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    My recert is in the fall/winter of 2019/2020 also...

So will do a class next winter.

CO/CA is complicated... best IMO to stay on top of training!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    This question should be in the "Tech to Tech" or "PRO" Forums.

To answer your question: My re-certification isn't due until Oct. 2019, so I will be waiting to attend a class in late summer that is closer to me.

I will agree with you on the the fact that even the one day re-certification class is a great refresher to bring all the knowledge gained in the initial class back to the forefront of the brain again.

It is surprising what little things ones forgets, and there always seems to be something new to learn.
    Thanks, Randy. I thought I put it in General. I‘ll ask to have it moved.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    I just moved back to Cincy which is my hometown. I will be knocking on some of my old customers doors and find out why they don't care anymore. My daughter bought a condo here and I ask her to have the furnace checked. The contractor said they don't do combustion testing, it is not important. Idiots!! Yes I have checked it out and she has a low level CO monitor.

I just got back from Baltimore which was great. Had a national director from the propane industry present. He said he is going to recommend everyone involved in the propane business to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you in Cincy Ken. I have special handouts for all those that do commercial or oil service.
    captain CO

Post Likes
    I was signed up for the class this month in Las Vegas, but it was cancelled because I was the only person who had signed up.

It is disappointing that so few people see the value and importance of this training.
    It's an upside down world we live in.