Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    602-222-9881 , call me . ask for william

Post Likes
    I am looking to have talks with as many Refrigeration Contractors as possible. I am a Pro-Labor advocate, but I do not have a myopic outlook.
    End result: more contractors in our group, the best Benefits, the best Refrigeration training, the best HVAC Training, the best Building Automation Training.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    i am not opposed to labor unions . was in one for a long time , any discussion that would help raise wages in this ( or any state ) for qualified people doing this job is a plus . we as a group have been loosing ground for 20 years . when your job consists of knowing refrigeration / electrical / plumbing and being able to do your job no matter if its on a 120+ deg roof or in a -20 deg box . when ford can demand 120hr to look at your car and most refrigeration company's have a hard time getting 100 , i don't know 1 ford tec that can work on a rack but i know 100 refrigeration tecs that can work on cars .
    Gun Control: Belief that violent predators willing to ignore laws against
    robbery, kidnapping, rape, and murder will obey a law telling them that they
    cannot do so with a gun.

Post Likes
    Shoot me over a PM.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12