+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for HVAC/R help in Phoenix , Pro-Tec Refrigeration

Post Likes

Looking for HVAC/R help in Phoenix , Pro-Tec Refrigeration

Pro-Tec Refrigeration

Commercial Refrigeration HVAC Technician Wanted , Primary Responsibilities • Perform maintenance and service repairs on: Refrigeration racks, walk in freezers, walk in coolers, reach ins, ice machines remote and self-contained equipment and air conditioning systems. • perform maintenance and repair on cooling towers. • Install new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines. • Ability to work individually as well as with a team and communicate professionally with both customers and colleagues We have a weekly rotating on call schedule that would put you on call one week a month. Qualifications • High school diploma or its equivalent. • 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. • EPA Certification Required. • Clean DMV, Background Check and Drug Test. Company Information • Health benefits offered for you and your dependents after 90 days of employment • Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay • Truck provided • Company has been in business since 1985. • We're a drug free workplace. • Top pay for experience and certified technicians • Opportunity for growth Required experience: • HVAC/R: 2 years http://protecref.com/

wage TBD

602-222-9881

Post Likes
    what is your top pay/hour?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by indy2000 View Post
    what is your top pay/hour?
    and the average cost of housing!

Post Likes
    The cost of living isn't bad - at all. Here's some truth, some people aren't going to like it, $43/Hr for SJm is good. Just don't expect to make that working on unitary equipment or full-time, as Local agreement has greater/lesser SJm wages, Hr for Hr. LOL
    The Local's agreement allows for the contractor to pay as less as possible. Some people may be quick to interject, but they have never worked out here.
    The Local's run by Construction Pipe Workers who don't know anything about Service. Also, there's zero Refrigeration or Controls Sigs here.

Post Likes
    MechTech2013,

are you a ua member?

Post Likes
    The median home price in Arizona is $239,500.

gas is 2.39 to 2.89 gal.

Post Likes
    that depends on your experience , guys right out of school are getting @ 15 , if you got skills , 30+

Post Likes
    There's a guy who meets with all kinds of contractors Union and non-. He says the Refrigeration contractors say $30 is tops for Com. Ref. - that's less than Serviceman wage.

Post Likes
    so like 30-40 or 30-60?

Post Likes
    I would guess $28-32 for 10 years of experience in Refrig.

Post Likes
    Pro tec you guys do all the wincos? Im a commercial hvac guy living in tempe, looking to get into refrigeration.

Post Likes
    I got a guy for you pro tec, please contact me

Post Likes
    i will

Post Likes
    602-222-9881 , call me . ask for william

Post Likes
    I am looking to have talks with as many Refrigeration Contractors as possible. I am a Pro-Labor advocate, but I do not have a myopic outlook.
    End result: more contractors in our group, the best Benefits, the best Refrigeration training, the best HVAC Training, the best Building Automation Training.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    i am not opposed to labor unions . was in one for a long time , any discussion that would help raise wages in this ( or any state ) for qualified people doing this job is a plus . we as a group have been loosing ground for 20 years . when your job consists of knowing refrigeration / electrical / plumbing and being able to do your job no matter if its on a 120+ deg roof or in a -20 deg box . when ford can demand 120hr to look at your car and most refrigeration company's have a hard time getting 100 , i don't know 1 ford tec that can work on a rack but i know 100 refrigeration tecs that can work on cars .
    Gun Control: Belief that violent predators willing to ignore laws against
    robbery, kidnapping, rape, and murder will obey a law telling them that they
    cannot do so with a gun.

Post Likes
    Shoot me over a PM.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in