Post Likes

Licensed Journeyman for 18 yrs. Looking. Wichita KS

I have had experience in the past 18 yrs in residential, light commercial, and industrial equipment. Including process machinery. Low and medium temp refrigeration. Relocating back to Wichita Ks after working in Oklahoma area, for past year and a half. Please feel free to contact me, for resume or any other questions you may have. Thank you!

Post Likes
    Not an employer but you looking union or non union shop?
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    With the lack of bodies available to fill the skilled trade positions across the country I cant believe it will take you long to find a job unless you have a drug problem or don't have a drivers license, good luck let us know how long it takes.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    With the lack of bodies available to fill the skilled trade positions across the country I cant believe it will take you long to find a job unless you have a drug problem or don't have a drivers license, good luck let us know how long it takes.
    That was helpful. Thanks.

Post Likes
    I dig the name antitfun.... i punched my fist right through the glass i didnt even feel it it happened so fast aint it fun, aint it fun, aint it fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk