Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Also remember you can run a 3 phase drive with just single phase using both interposing legs, the drive will be de-rated but it will output 3 phase power. For my test bench I use a 120VAC to 220VAC buck boost transformer on all three of the listed errands. You will also need a small 3 phase motor. I bought all of the components off eBay, you just have to keep an eye out and search for deals.

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Post Likes
    I've made good experiences with the Danfoss 6000 series but they are out of business. The successors FC-102 need more time to prepare the startup.

Post Likes
    Also remember you can run a 3 phase drive with just single phase using both interposing circuits, the drive will be de-rated but it will output all 3 phases

For my test bench I use a 120VAC to 220VAC buck boost transformer on all three of the listed errands. You will also need a small 3 phase motor. I bought all of the components off eBay, you just have to keep an eye out and search for deals.

I see all three brands on eBay after a quick search. You will want to search for:
    ABB ACH550 (a -2 final part number is 208/220)
    Danfoss FC102
    Yaskawa Z1000 (BACnet) or V1000 (Modbus).

The last one I picked up was a tiny V1000 for Modbus testing for around $50 including shipping a few months ago.

You can also run smaller HP motors (turn down is generally 1/5 rated HP) do look for something 5HP or smaller. Unless you gave access to 460VAC get a 208/220 (these seem to be rarer).

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12