Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    How much is the factory charge? Did you figure the extra to add for line length if thisis a split system? How much of the charge have you weighed in? And why was it removed? Was the drier changed before adding refrigerant? Are all valves open? Was the TXV ok before or was it changed?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    How much is the factory charge? Did you figure the extra to add for line length if thisis a split system? How much of the charge have you weighed in? And why was it removed? Was the drier changed before adding refrigerant? Are all valves open? Was the TXV ok before or was it changed?
    7 kg factory charge.
    This is packaged system,
    Almost 3 kg charge in off condition and then start the compressor and it goes to vacuum,
    Filter drier also change,
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Javed Shaikh View Post
    7 kg factory charge.
    This is packaged system,
    Almost 3 kg charge in off condition and then start the compressor and it goes to vacuum,
    Filter drier also change,
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It needs more gas!

Post Likes
    Finish weighing in the charge and see where it goes.

Now, remember my first post that you got upset with? I am not trying to upset you again, but I have been that senior tech I recommended for you. This is what senior techs do, lead you to a solution. So my first post was correct and I have not given you any DIY advice in the process. Now if you want to ask how you are suppose to get the rest of the charge in, sorry I can't help you, that would be considered DIY advice, but I was happy to help. The reason I suggested one on site is they could have given you some insights on the job that I can't from here and it would have been faster.

If you need something in the future post again and we will try to help if we can.
    Also like I said earlier get your post count up and apply for pro membership, it will get you into the rest of the site, you have just scratched the surface of what this site has to offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12