Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I never bought something new on fleabay
    How's the warranty work?
    Some sellers are authorized retailers like CPO and a few others. You can email them if it doesn't specify in the ad.

Also, PayPal offers a warranty if the item comes damaged or not as described. They will make you contact the seller first to try to resolve the problem. And most sellers do as long as you find ones with a couple hundred or more transactions with about 98% or higher positive feedback.

But PayPal is pretty solid when it comes to protecting the buyer.

Post Likes
    I use the backpack, it stores my hoses and other fittings I don’t usually like wearing the backpack but I don’t have bunch of tools and crap in it so it’s pretty light. In my troubleshooting bag I carry digital stubs unless I’m really dancing in fire I do most of my stuff with the stubs.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Soakedntorment View Post
    I use the backpack, it stores my hoses and other fittings I dont usually like wearing the backpack but I dont have bunch of tools and crap in it so its pretty light. In my troubleshooting bag I carry digital stubs unless Im really dancing in fire I do most of my stuff with the stubs.
    What stubs are you using?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KidderTX View Post
    What stubs are you using?

Currently using refco taps, might move those to my side job stuff and get a low pressure appion ion and start using them as my go too I really like the temp clamps and the overall design of the ions.

And would I trust having the yellow jackets over my shoulder banging on something while climbing probably not that screen looks delicate yellow jacket should make a rubber sleeve for it that way it less chance of banging the screen sorta like an iPhone mold case. If I had to do that Id just have the screen facing my body and just watch youre surroundings. Ive bang my veto bag plenty of times climbing up ladders to the roof Im sorta use to climbing at a slight angle now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12