Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Well with everyones comments on the testo, I beleive I will go with the Barhrach Fyrite Intech https://www.trutechtools.com/InTechHardCase

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull14218 View Post
    Well with everyones comments on the testo, I beleive I will go with the Barhrach Fyrite Intech https://www.trutechtools.com/InTechHardCase

I have had that one, with the printer, for the past few years. The display isn't as nice as the Testos but I have had no problems with it. I think it will serve you well.
    -Marty

Post Likes
    Finally today I got the quote from Testo to calibrate my 330 analyzer, according to them the O2 and CO sensor are spent and the total cost is $1272, told them to send it back, I could buy a new unit for that kind of money, bunch of thieves!
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

4. Likes icy78 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Finally today I got the quote from Testo to calibrate my 330 analyzer, according to them the O2 and CO sensor are spent and the total cost is $1272, told them to send it back, I could buy a new unit for that kind of money, bunch of thieves!
    Yeah, that's why I went with the Bacharach. Before that I had the UEI 155, which came with 5 years free (not counting shipping to them) P/M, but 'magically' didn't require any sensors until it was out of the 'free' zone.

And before that, similar, but not quite as expensive experience with the Testo-cles.
    Uh...Google it yourself!

Post Likes
    I had a Testo 327 for years... worked nicely... until the sensors started failing...
    And Testo wanted big bucks to repair/re-calibrate it.

Bought the Bacharach... never looked back.

IMO the Bacharach is a better unit.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull14218 View Post
    I think you'll be pleased with it.
    Have you been to the NCI training class for CO and combustion analysis? It is the most eye-opening training I've ever had.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    I am going to that class week after next, really looking forward to it. Also interested on Jim’s take on the new Accutools analyzer.

Post Likes
    I also have the Testo 327 w/printer and oil kit. No issues, it has to be over 10 years old on the original battery. I have had it recalibrated, and sensors changed. When it comes time to replace them again, I think I'll skip the calibration. They designed it to allow for field replacement of the sensors. Unless there's an issue, I don't see the need to send it in every few years.
    I believe the old 327 was built more solid than the newer 320 and 310 models.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Visit us at Dr. Degree°s HVAC
    or like us on Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12