Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    I was only carrying the titan HD until I got one of my suppliers to bring in amrad so now I have a huge inventory of amrad caps. Actually doing some research I found an old thread about amrad caps on here and that’s what led me to them. They also have good customer service.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Soakedntorment View Post
    I was only carrying the titan HD until I got one of my suppliers to bring in amrad so now I have a huge inventory of amrad caps. Actually doing some research I found an old thread about amrad caps on here and that’s what led me to them. They also have good customer service.
    how long they last, i mean the HD ???

Post Likes
    what brand of capacitor do you guys carry ??

Post Likes
    I have Amrad, Once a while back I saw some infomercial or some kind of ad on how they were made and figured I would try them to support the brand, so far they have a great life as I now have a few about 4 years old and still test good on their yearly's. maybe we will get another year out of em,,, we'll see

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    how long they last, i mean the HD ???
    Been two summers so far I swapped about 3-4 HD, I haven’t checked the ratings since on them so can’t tell you if they have lowered or not. Before that I was just using mars caps.

amrads website shows how they test the caps very legit cant say I seen the same info from other manufacturers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123