Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    ouch well put OP

Post Likes
    I like this profession. On the days that I don't want to work with people I don't have to, when I want to be social I service my customers who have staff on site and I get to chat with them. When it rains I pick my inside jobs and when it's sunny I pick the outside jobs. This works out most of the time. There are of course those jobs that have to be done immediately but you take the good with the bad. It could be worse (in my opinion), I could go to the same place every day to look at the same screen, and that may work for some, but it doesn't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quickly, I must hurry, for there go my people and I am their leader!

Post Likes
    Good job folks! I do agree that we have a higher IQ, and a sun adaptation I call hunch think.
    I will relate to you people something that happened to.me as.i moved forward.into this industry. I was an excellent speller, my grammar and punctuation perfect.
    I also could.not understand a schematic. As I learned the mechanical side, my perfect English went away. Any smart doctors.out there that can tell me qhy?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    LOL . . . Yeah, I can tell you why.

Because you don't care.

Seriously.

Like when my woman tells me something, then I ask what we just talked about, she gets pissed, but most times, I really can't follow her convoluted thoughts. If I cared, I would have been paying attention.

It's really just that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by technocratic View Post
    Good job folks! I do agree that we have a higher IQ, and a sun adaptation I call hunch think.
    I will relate to you people something that happened to.me as.i moved forward.into this industry. I was an excellent speller, my grammar and punctuation perfect.
    I also could.not understand a schematic. As I learned the mechanical side, my perfect English went away. Any smart doctors out there that can tell me why?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    I never could spell, too many rules that don’t work. On Facebook they have these paragraphs that the words are misspelled and have some letters replaced with numbers. They say only 1% or something like that can read it. I fly right through. I once wrote my wife, girlfriend at the time, a letter backwards. She had to hold it up to a mirror to read it. Yes, I have been obnoxious all my life. I guess the point is you need a different mindset to be good at this job. As you get better that mindset gets stronger almost to the point normal takes a backseat.

Post Likes
    Our new "uniform" shirts..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Our new "uniform" shirts..
    Are you hiring? Lmao

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Like when my woman tells me something, then I ask what we just talked about, she gets pissed, but most times, I really can't follow her convoluted thoughts. .....
    Please excuse my digression from the OP of being anti-social, But BB's comment reminded me of what Rossane Barr said early in her career. "The reason women lie to me is because it just takes too long to explain the truth" Just sayin! just thought it was relevent to that thopught

Back to being Anti-Social

Post Likes
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

10. Likes icy78 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234