Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    well in their defense …. the switch is located behind the dam cover

How dumb is that
    But easy to install a clock.

https://www.supplyhouse.com/Intermat...d7bb92b0fbe48c

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Does that unit have a defrost clock as many of the Continental units? Doubling up the affected pans will remedy the issue until you figure out the resolution to the problem.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Thats a problem.

I'll assume R-404A!!!

Cut In 60
    Cut Out 35 - 40

Rough very rough setting #, Adjust accordingly.

Also They MUST shut down at night for defrost, if they wont install a time clock. 4- 6 hrs off.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    Something I used to see in a lot of these boxes, was the staff was trying to keep product in the rail overnight. Thus techs would try to set the unit to maintain product temperature in the rail for long periods, which would wind up with frozen product at the bottom and room temperature product at the top.
    Most of these prep tables are only designed to accept already chilled product and maintain that temperature for a shift, on the rail.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12