+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gas grill outlet

Post Likes

Gas grill outlet

Going to put in a natural gas outlet with a quick disconnect, any recommendations for a manufacturer. I dont want to just stub out the pipe and put a valve on it. Would like it a little dressed up and lockable. Burnaby makes some nice ones but thinking about making my own, maybe gutting a AC disconnect and putting a shutoff and quick connect inside? Thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I have the Weber quick connect. No gas will flow through the quick connect unless the hose is connected. I just have a regular ball valve before the quick connect and leave the hose disconnected when not in use.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Man View Post
    I have the Weber quick connect. No gas will flow through the quick connect unless the hose is connected. I just have a regular ball valve before the quick connect and leave the hose disconnected when not in use.
    Yeah i would also recommend this

Post Likes
    And also can anyone suggest me a good electric smoker? I've read may articles and posts. But i am looking for someone who has used it. Any special products recommended?

Post Likes
    they are all about the same built in temp props are nice wouldn't pay extra for glass window, you wont be able to see through it for long

Post Likes
    I did mine myself ��

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in