Post Likes

CCT programming via MAP gateway issue

Hello all. I just got the MAP-1810 gateway yesterday, and now I am working on testing it out. We normally use the Bluetooth tool to program/commission into boxes using the CCT/PCT software.

I know I should be able to use the map gateway to do the same, but when I try to use the map4.2/bacnet router option, I cannot connect to any controller, even though my mapgwy page shows the device.

Does this look correct?
    Address: 192.168.0.1
    UDP Port: 47808
    Network number: 1
    And the interface is the one Im using to connect to the map gateway.

But when I go to download it give me an error of:
    Failed to get controller information: exception detected

Post Likes
    I had the same issue, but with PCT. I found out that I had to be running PCT version 10.3. I'm not sure what version of CCT would be correct, but if there has been a new release that adds in functionality for IP controllers, then that should be the one.

Post Likes
    Issue resolved: my Map gateway was at software version 4.0, and that did not allow for bacnet routing. The update added the option to settings, so I could configure the ip/port info and connect to my controller via CCT.

Post Likes
    @Synyster - that was not my issue, but it is good to know of another fix for this issue if it arises again on a different system.

Post Likes
    5.0 software should be out now too. There are many enhancements, you might want to try that out.

Post Likes
    It has to do with boot code,
    controllers need the 6.2.2.6 boot code.
    controller needs to be uploaded an then downloaded with new boot version for it to work,
    and it does.

cheers