Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    Orange, puppy, look at sites other than cnn.
    You people wont even give a link...... lol

is it because its gonna be another "dog ate my homework" story... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    3 percent unemployment..... and the best numbers put Trumps approval at 40 something percent..... and thats probably biased polls... In actual numbers I would say Trumps support is like 30 something.... low 30s.

We are looking at 65-70 percent of the nation disapproving of that lumptard. Even riding the Obama wave... his numbers should be up there.... at least 50 percent.

Media is against him... 70 percent of the country doesnt trust him..... world leaders making fun of him.... ( Abe "congratulated Trump on his MASSIVE mid term victory)...lol

Trump probably thought he was being sincere too..... lol

This better be pizza... but I suspect its dad gum chicken.... and probably from bojangles instead of somewhere good... like zaxbys or chik fil a

Investigations a comin.... Media stepping up their game...... Gonna be an exciting 2019...... lots of news.... lots of news....

Chicken... dang it...

Ill probably just have sides as usual....
    God bless Trump. Trump 2020!
    Oh, i guess your dyslexia is talking over.. you have those Trump numbers backwards..and you know it, we know it, everyone knows it..give it up

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Post Likes
    3 percent unemployment..... and the best numbers put Trumps approval at 40 something percent..... and thats probably biased polls... In actual numbers I would say Trumps support is like 30 something.... low 30s.

We are looking at 65-70 percent of the nation disapproving of that lumptard. Even riding the Obama wave... his numbers should be up there.... at least 50 percent.

Media is against him... 70 percent of the country doesnt trust him..... world leaders making fun of him.... ( Abe "congratulated Trump on his MASSIVE mid term victory)...lol

Trump probably thought he was being sincere too..... lol

This better be pizza... but I suspect its dad gum chicken.... and probably from bojangles instead of somewhere good... like zaxbys or chik fil a

Investigations a comin.... Media stepping up their game...... Gonna be an exciting 2019...... lots of news.... lots of news....

Chicken... dang it...

Ill probably just have sides as usual....
    corn, you need to ask your mom if you can look at some other sources. POTUS is over 50 percent, something the kemyan didn't do.

POTUS has a card, a card that will make you cry, I wish I could see it happen.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

4. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes

it is only because we mistakenly give you credit for being a big boy and able to do you own research, if your mom lets you, that is.

Do your own research, even the cnn cesspool had them winning election night. Do some diligence! Or just do what you do professionally, condemn while still in the service truck. hacker.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

6. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes

Says the guy who refuses to post links or even be truthful in his comments.

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Thats because your a "trump supporter".... lol
    You could probably get some wood if you were in the sack with The Hidabeast. Just sayin'.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

10. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I wouldn't even wish that on corn. maybe give barry a reach a round, just sayin'.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    I wouldn't even wish that on corn. maybe give barry a reach a round, just sayin'.
    No, he's still riding barry n*ts..

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Verifiable sources, please.
    Let me see during the election did you hear anything about The Russians buying and placing ads on Facebook or tv although everybody knew when Comey Reopened the email investigation on Hillary
    Can somebody please show me one person who changed their vote Because of the Russians.
    Go Trump

14. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    comey was and is a chump and a piss poor excuse for a fbi ring leader.
    although After PRESIDENT TRUMP canned his stupid azz them demwits all started sucking him for being the great and wonderous one
    Go Trump

16. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes

18. Likes netsalt liked this post
    Post Likes
    Ok, where are the attorneys, I have a question.

Mueller was assigned as a special prosecutor to look in to Russian interference in the 2016 election. So if that is his task, his assignment, how can he go after someone for anything that is not related to Russian interference in the 2016 election. It seems to me that he would be well outside of the scope of his powers. I can see how he could hand over information about other infractions to another prosecutor but to me it seems like an abuse of power to use these accusations that have nothing to do with Russia.

20. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Ok, where are the attorneys, I have a question.

Mueller was assigned as a special prosecutor to look in to Russian interference in the 2016 election. So if that is his task, his assignment, how can he go after someone for anything that is not related to Russian interference in the 2016 election. It seems to me that he would be well outside of the scope of his powers. I can see how he could hand over information about other infractions to another prosecutor but to me it seems like an abuse of power to use these accusations that have nothing to do with Russia.
    They gave him a pretty big net. They have looked into Trump dealings going back to 2013.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast