Post Likes

Daikin vrv 3 code UH

Hey guys,

Got new systrm never ranned. Giving me UH error code. Anyone had this issue before? And maybe a solution on how to fix it.

Thank you

Post Likes
    Don't these systems require a
    "test & Commissioning" procedure????

Post Likes
    Make sure all the fan coils have power. Something isn't communicating with the CU.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    Don't these systems require a
    "test & Commissioning" procedure????
    It wont let me even do the commissioning, h2p wont stop blinking

Post Likes
    Checked it, got power

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettinvr6sc View Post
    Make sure all the fan coils have power. Something isn't communicating with the CU.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Definitely lost coms somewhere. If this system hasn't run before the work may not be completed? Maybe check prints or daikin design sheet if available to see how many units you should have and cross reference with units you do have. The control loop is a daisy chain so you should have more than one unit affected. Probably a block of units so start at the first and last ones throwing code and work backwards. This system should definitely be commissioned by the installing contractors so you may bypass all of this and make a warranty call. Daikin will force them to come out and finish the job under threat of losing privilege of carrying the product if worse comes to worse. Basically, if it's new and doesn't work they should fix it.

7. Likes gel1ym liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vfdgeek View Post
    Definitely lost coms somewhere. If this system hasn't run before the work may not be completed? Maybe check prints or daikin design sheet if available to see how many units you should have and cross reference with units you do have. The control loop is a daisy chain so you should have more than one unit affected. Probably a block of units so start at the first and last ones throwing code and work backwards. This system should definitely be commissioned by the installing contractors so you may bypass all of this and make a warranty call. Daikin will force them to come out and finish the job under threat of losing privilege of carrying the product if worse comes to worse. Basically, if it's new and doesn't work they should fix it.
    Got it commissioned guys. Sorry for the late update. Comm wire was busted on purpose by prev contractor

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk