Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Nice plumbing work but I am going to complain about the necked down stainless hose you are using. Probably inadequate for your machine. Now if you used a full port 3/4" stainless hose it would be perfect

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ECtofix View Post
    No boiler involved here. Just a simple water pressure gauge displaying the specified rinse water pressure for the final rinse in a commercial dishwasher. The PRV in the pic regulates the pressure down to that.
    Standard stuff.
    I understand. Just commenting on your creative use of a gauge normally used on a hot water boiler that shows both pressure and temperature. Perfect for this application also. Don't think anybody would have thought of that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EjBreeze View Post
    Nice plumbing work but I am going to complain about the necked down stainless hose you are using. Probably inadequate for your machine. Now if you used a full port 3/4" stainless hose it would be perfect
    The dishwasher inlet is 1/2" NPT. Once the wash tank is filled, the only time it needs water is for final rinse. Besides, that flexible water line was installed by the installation company.
    With your chrome heart shining in the sun, long may you run.

Post Likes
    I chose and installed that gauge, not ECtofix. Yeah, the gauge is probably a little overkill for the application.
    With your chrome heart shining in the sun, long may you run.

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SandShark View Post
    I chose and installed that gauge, not ECtofix. Yeah, the gauge is probably a little overkill for the application.
    He thought I did your work? LOL!

So he's talking about that double gauge? Hatco supplies ones like that for installation with their boosters. I never had much faith in the thermometer part, so I actually never noticed the gauge you installed had that.

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12