Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Home Energy Products: 170 DW Hwy, Belmont, NH 03220
    Post Likes
    Our distributor sold us the GPS IWave-M after telling us they had good feedback on them. They are relatively expensive and I think we would have some customer grousing, especially on newer systems. I noted Randy's comment on their testing. We have not has a DSS complaint since we bought a couple. If we could install one in a continuously stinky unit, and it quickly got rid of the smell I may be convinced. I would not be surprised to get the chance this spring, which is when we get most complaints.

Post Likes
    This is too complex. Follow ASHRAE with basic fresh filtered (+11 merv) air change is 3-4 air changes per hour when occupied. This will purge indoor pollutants and renew oxygen.
    Maintain <55%RH in the home. This avoid dust mites/mold.
    For most this is all that is needed.
    For very sensitive move on to a higher levels like you are discussing.
    Most small particulate settles to the floor before reach a good filter. A vac with a good filter or outside exhaust is a big help.
    We see all this complexity and house does not fresh air ventilation or good humidity control. A waste!
    I have been your route. Get the basics right first.
    Regards Teddy Bear
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hepservice View Post
    Our distributor sold us the GPS IWave-M after telling us they had good feedback on them. They are relatively expensive and I think we would have some customer grousing, especially on newer systems. I noted Randy's comment on their testing. We have not has a DSS complaint since we bought a couple. If we could install one in a continuously stinky unit, and it quickly got rid of the smell I may be convinced. I would not be surprised to get the chance this spring, which is when we get most complaints.
    DSS is biological, so previous remarks about VOCs may not apply.

You might want to check these guys. They have some unique UVC approaches that I've heard good things about.
    Apparently all UVC installations are not equivalent.
    https://www.steril-aire.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12