Post Likes

Which Honeywell U module ?

Which of the Honeywell universal HSI modules will work on a burner without a flame rod? A burner with only HSI sensing for proof of ignition.

S8910U 1000 maybe?

If not; which one?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Was thinking the S8910U 3000 but it looks like it needs a rod. Found A Fenwal that looks like it would work

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Fenwal 35-65 or 35-66

Post Likes
    Keep the black jumper on for local sense
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    S8910U 3000 will work for local sense

Post Likes
    It's a Weil McLain boiler with multiple burners but single point sensing - no flame rod. If I had more time I would add a flame rod and bring it into at least the last century - but I don't.

What's in there is a Fenwal conversion kit - with a board-edge-plug to terminal converter harness. The problem actually is that the 120V contacts on the original plug are burned and so the ignitor doesn't always get power. But I have no access to Fenwal on a weekend so I wanted to use a HW universal HSI kit.

I have 5 of them on the shelf in the shop. Every Effin Box is either empty or has an old used control in it. Finding that I was instantly reminded of the day that I fired everyone who worked for me.

But thanks guys - the 8910U 1000 that I could get from a plumbing house (open until 3:00P) worked out well and I was able to hard wire it to minimize the wiring connections.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.