Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    419
    Post Likes

    2 Bryant ductless

    Had a lot of fun with this project. Weird horseshoe shaped house. 4 zone HP on one side of the house and a single zone for the far bedroom.

    We are installing more of these now over the Daikins and they do have some quirks but it is what the boss wants to install now. Lol.

    The fact the indoor units have a set temp LED is a nice touch IMO

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  2. Likes Spitz, Lahrs liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    columbus, OH
    Posts
    5,722
    Post Likes
    Looks good, thos heads are kinda square and bulky, wish they looked a little sleeker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    419
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    Looks good, thos heads are kinda square and bulky, wish they looked a little sleeker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya. The indoors are my least favorite of the Bryant. They arent the most attractive, and dont even try to make up the refrigerant lines up inside the unit (the shell wont close), and the unit doesnt latch to the backing plate very well and there are no hold down screws on the bottom. Pros: The LED looks cool on the indoor heads, the remotes are simplified, the condensors are well made and have amazing efficiencies.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Likes
    Nice work first time i have seen your work top notch for sure

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    columbus, OH
    Posts
    5,722
    Post Likes
    Inseen greer has a 28seer mini what are those things seer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Posts
    39,269
    Post Likes
    Nice job. Who is making minis for the Carrier family these days? Still Toshiba?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    419
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    Nice work first time i have seen your work top notch for sure
    You most likely have

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    419
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Nice job. Who is making minis for the Carrier family these days? Still Toshiba?
    Hell if I know who is making them but they need to do more R & D on the indoor heads. Thanks for the compliment.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14,195
    Post Likes
    Looks good. I did the lineset on a Samsung for a customer last week. He had his condenser about a foot off the wall. When I asked him about that his reply was the instructions required it.
    Looking at the Bryant instructions it shows 4". I wonder what's up with that ?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    419
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Looks good. I did the lineset on a Samsung for a customer last week. He had his condenser about a foot off the wall. When I asked him about that his reply was the instructions required it.
    Looking at the Bryant instructions it shows 4". I wonder what's up with that ?
    Ya. The Bryant single zone required 4" and the multi-head required 6". Nothing wrong with more though IMO

  12. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Likes
    We dont do much if any bryant mini split systems in my area we are big on mitsubishi daikon and a few other brands but your install looks grate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.