Post Likes

Fujitsu fglair app installer code

I was wondering if anyone knew the code to access the installer menu in the fujitsu fglair app? I have a login for the fujitsu General portal but trying to see what's in the installer menu of the fglair app. Don't want to have to call fujitsu and wait on hold.

2. Likes Mlegendre liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew the code to access the installer menu in the fujitsu fglair app? I have a login for the fujitsu General portal but trying to see what's in the installer menu of the fglair app. Don't want to have to call fujitsu and wait on hold.
    No asnwer ??

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Apparently no one knows

5. Likes Mlegendre liked this post
    Post Likes

Only does a few things. Lets you put it in test mode and run direct functions but they're just a number list, no names, so you have to know what the function codes are. Also lets you put the installer info in so it shows up under the unit info for the end user.

Does let you see the error history but I don't know if it works or just doesn't store for a long time or what. I did a half ass flare job on mine (15rls3) in a rush and it leaked and at one point threw a high comp output temp code - but it's not listed in there at all.

Post Likes
    Thank you. Will be much easier to enter the function settings