Post Likes

JCI Facility Explorer question

Hi, hope that you guys are having a good day.

I have a question for the group. We are trying to get into JCI Facility Explorer.
    Where do you recommend to buy controllers from, directly from JCI or through a distribuitor? I tried to order them from HVAC Navigator with no sucess.

I'll appreciate if someone would guide me through this process, every answer would be apreciated, thanks in advance.

Post Likes
    Find out who your local JCI sales rep is. Typically you’ll need to go through a distributor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfl95 View Post
    Hi, hope that you guys are having a good day.

I have a question for the group. We are trying to get into JCI Facility Explorer.
    Where do you recommend to buy controllers from, directly from JCI or through a distribuitor? I tried to order them from HVAC Navigator with no sucess.

I'll appreciate if someone would guide me through this process, every answer would be apreciated, thanks in advance.
    Where are you located? I know a distributor that might be able to help you depending on your location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    J. King

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by apprentice3 View Post
    Where are you located? I know a distributor that might be able to help you depending on your location.

Hi, i'm located in the imperial valley, ca. We actually work with san diego a lot and southern california.

Post Likes
    Oh okay. Yeah that is on the other side of the world compared to the distributor I had in mind. I am not familiar with that area. Sorry, maybe someone else on here can chime in.

J. King

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by apprentice3 View Post
    Oh okay. Yeah that is on the other side of the world compared to the distributor I had in mind. I am not familiar with that area. Sorry, maybe someone else on here can chime in.

Thanks, i hope someone from the area see this post, we are contacting them personally tho.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfl95 View Post
    Thanks, i hope someone from the area see this post, we are contacting them personally tho.
    RSD-Total Control El Centro, CA,

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by clogic View Post
    RSD-Total Control El Centro, CA,
    Thank you, we are contacting them, they are very close to us !