Post Likes

Delta ORCAview BACnet Issue

Hi All,

When opening ORCAview my laptop seems to discover two unknown devices even when not connected to a site. I have tried all the obvious fixes, such as reinstall ORCAview, disabled all services which I thought may be causing this however hasn't resolved the problem. When using other BACnet browsers they dont discover these devices. I am running V3.4 Build 4210 - Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how to get rid of it?

Thanks
    Stuart

Name:  Delta bacnet issue.png
Views: 99
Size:  18.3 KB

Post Likes
    That happens quite a bit, often just reinitializing the descriptors fixes it, but also check in your laptop's device on the tree and make sure there are no objects in there that refer to those panels. I've seen this happen when someone copied some trendlof objects or a program onto their PC and forgot about it.

If all else fails, do a full uninstall and be sure to delete the Delta Controls/ORCAview data folder before reinstalling it contains all the stuff that makes it remember your settings. It's located in C:\Users\Public.

3. Likes StuGrail liked this post