Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    Something else I would like to see.
    1/
    i would prefer the App to automatically try to connect to imanifold on opening the app, or an option to toggle that on or off since I would think most people with the app have the tools.or automatically look for imanifold after selecting view Guages.
    2/
    An even bigger thing would be a way in the app to turn off all probes and the imanifold /iconnect within the app with one toggle.
    Used to at least be able to power down the imanifold from within the old app.
    Its a little tedious to turn off all the probes when you have to hold the power button on each probe for a few seconds when I have 4 to 8 probes on plus imanifold.
    3/
    Being able to see signal strength would be huge, like the new fieldpiece probes do. to know if I should power on a repeater or not. Sometimes I have to guess if I'm going to have signal issues or turn on repeater. I try not to use the repeater unless I have to save batteries which die fast.
    4/
    I find it wierd I can't use my back button on my phone to go back and have to use the back button in the app. But I suppose I will get used to it.

Just some things I thought of
    Good morning, thanks for the feedback. I'll review with the team and come back to you after. Have a good one!

Post Likes
    Hello Kra2y, Our answers below. thanks!

i would prefer the App to automatically try to connect to imanifold on opening the app, or an option to toggle that on or off since I would think most people with the app have the tools.or automatically look for imanifold after selecting view Guages. We agree and will come up with a solution.

An even bigger thing would be a way in the app to turn off all probes and the imanifold /iconnect within the app with one toggle.
    Used to at least be able to power down the imanifold from within the old app. Its a little tedious to turn off all the probes when you have to hold the power button on each probe for a few seconds when I have 4 to 8 probes on plus imanifold Yes we agree, this new feature that you have requested will be available in our next update.

Being able to see signal strength would be huge, like the new fieldpiece probes do. to know if I should power on a repeater or not. Sometimes I have to guess if I'm going to have signal issues or turn on repeater. I try not to use the repeater unless I have to save batteries which die fast. We do have that as indicated by the red, yellow and green dots on the left side of probes in probe mapping.

I find it wierd I can't use my back button on my phone to go back and have to use the back button in the app. But I suppose I will get used to it. ​This was created because we have to make this same UI for both Apple and Android. Apple does not have a back button......

Thank you again for your input!

Bill

Post Likes
    Good day all, We released an update last night and its in the Android play Store, the Apple store will take a few more hours. Please give us your input.

Best, Bill

Post Likes
    Thank you for listening to our feedback. I will update and check out the features. Thanks

Post Likes

Not to happy with this release

So I updated days ago, I put it on my IPhone XS Max.
    Either this app locks up all the time or the layout for the screen is off.
    Many time I have to close the app and relaunch it just to get into it. The refrigerant selector is off by a button width.
    When I go in and set up the profile to refrigeration and set the evap and condenser profile it wont save or load my settings.
    How do you clear the profile once its loaded? Cant find how to clear it

Also do I have to pay now to run multiple Evaps and or condensers ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhvac73 View Post
    So I updated days ago, I put it on my IPhone XS Max.
    Either this app locks up all the time or the layout for the screen is off.
    Many time I have to close the app and relaunch it just to get into it. The refrigerant selector is off by a button width.
    When I go in and set up the profile to refrigeration and set the evap and condenser profile it won’t save or load my settings.
    How do you clear the profile once it’s loaded? Cant find how to clear it

Also do I have to pay now to run multiple Evaps and or condensers ?
    Hello, Are you an android user or Apple? An Apple update should be in the store today while Android is now there. The update should solve most of the issues you have mentioned other than the screen lock up, we have not had that reported as of yet. We are on version 2.0,2. Please let us know your findings.

Thank you for the feedback!
    Best, Bill

Post Likes
    Thanks Bill as soon as its available Ill give it a shot. Ill respond back with everything I listed up above. If I find anything else or have any ideas on the app Ill let you know.
    Thank you for the quick response and the new update.

Post Likes
    Thanks Bill as soon as it’s available I’ll give it a shot. I’ll respond back with everything I listed up above. If I find anything else or have any ideas on the app I’ll let you know.
    Great, we appreciate the participation!

Post Likes
    Thanks Bill as soon as its available Ill give it a shot. Ill respond back with everything I listed up above. If I find anything else or have any ideas on the app Ill let you know.
    The update is available now from iOS store.

Under profile management you can create a new profile and save. Then that profile will be available in the "select / edit profile" section. There are default profiles and custom ones appear at the bottom. Click the star to select a default.

Please send a screen shot if you still have the problem regarding the layout / screen being off.

Post Likes
    Download the update and Ill have to mess with the IManifold tomorrow.
    One quick question if you load the demo profile on and the fields become populated i.e. pressure / temps etc. etc.
    how do you reset or clear the fields???? Is there a reset or do I have to clear all fields manually?

Post Likes
    I took some pictures of the save and back button. On my IPhone XS Max they are at the very bottom edge. It seems very hard to hit Im having to hit on the edge of the screen.
    What layouts did you design this app to run on? Would it be better to load this on an IPad for now? Maybe the screen layout is more functional?

Post Likes
    Thank you for the power down all probes and imanifold all at once. It is mostly working. Sometimes most probes turn off. Most of the time all probes turn off. And once in awhile no probes turn off. Still way better than previously not having any probes turn off.

Post Likes
    Next week I have several maintenance visits, I'm excited to try it out, but I may test it on my own stuff first. My hopes are the entire process is more fluid and stream lined.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast