Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes

iManifold APP 2.0 RELEASING NOVEMBER 15!

Hi, everyone … Here at North Park we’ve been working like mad on our new iManifold App 2.0, and we are really excited!
    The new app now has over 35 new features and growing. We have a series of webinars starting Friday, Nov. 9th where you can learn the details and see it in full operation. https://imanifold.com/resources/virtual-training/

We look forward to seeing you there.

All the best,
    Bill

Post Likes
    Hello everyone, we have a webinar tonight at 6 pm Eastern that you will want to join if you are interested in learning more about some of the 35 + features of iManifold Pro+ driven by iManifold App 2.0 set to release tomorrow! You can go to the iManifold facebook page to follow the live stream or get the link to the webinar from there! Theresa

Post Likes
    So I just got this update, and I'm very annoyed that I have to register an account just to use the tools I paid for. I want an option to revert back to the old version that does not require a login.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    So I just got this update, and I'm very annoyed that I have to register an account just to use the tools I paid for. I want an option to revert back to the old version that does not require a login.
    Hello, sorry you have to go through this but you only have to do it one time. We had to do this for better data security and protection of your hardware. Next time when you open the app it will log in automatically.

Post Likes
    What happens if you don't have a data connection when it tries to log in?

6. Likes rjk_cmh liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    What happens if you don't have a data connection when it tries to log in?
    You just need a data connection for the first time you login. After that the app will open and operate without a data connection.

Post Likes
    We would like to hear your feedback! How do you like the tutorial functionality? When you select View Gage from the home page, do you like it? If you do like it, where else do you think we should have the tutorials within the App?

With our new architecture we should be able to make changes in a short time so please give us your in-put.

Thank you, everyone!

Post Likes
    So 4 things so far that I don't like or i aint doing right? I downloaded app on my extra phone in case I didn't like the new version and could go back.

1st problem. If I power on more than 2 pressure probes and go into map probes it will tell me that 2 probes are mapped the same. But I can't set the extra probe as just a repeater probe and it won't let me back out of map probes until I power off the extra pressure probe. If I don't go into map probes I'm ok. But If I need to change any mappings I can't have a pressure probe as a repeater. There should be an option to map it as repeater.

2. We no longer have trending? I used to trend return air to prove a system was heating or cooling even if was only 0.25 degree change in 30 minutes I could see it and show customers.
    I also used trending to do nitrogen pressure tests and let is sit and go do something else and come back and could check through the trending to see my pressures and if there was a consistent drop or not over time.

3. We no longer can see t1 t2 t3 T4 on the iConnect without mapping them to something?
    I use the t1 t2t3 t4 temps alot on boilers to see water temps supply and return and can't no longer? Also preferred to see the trending of them over time.

4. This is a big issue now.
    I have 4 pressure probes because I have a lot of rtu units I work on with 2 compressors so I would put the 2 air probes in and connect all 4 pressure probes up. And switch back and fourth between them on the home screen to watch my pressures of both stages. Now I have to pay for cloud services to use my probes as I have for 3 years? I've spent over $2000 on everything and it appears they have lost alot of there function now? Adding features and charging is one thing but removing function and charging to get it back is another. I hope I'm wrong on this one.
    Last edited by kra2y; 11-16-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Post Likes
    So 4 things so far that I don't like or i aint doing right? I downloaded app on my extra phone in case I didn't like the new version and could go back.

1st problem. If I power on more than 2 pressure probes and go into map probes it will tell me that 2 probes are mapped the same. But I can't set the extra probe as just a repeater probe and it won't let me back out of map probes until I power off the extra pressure probe. If I don't go into map probes I'm ok. But If I need to change any mappings I can't have a pressure probe as a repeater. There should be an option to map it as repeater.

2. We no longer have trending? I used to trend return air to prove a system was heating or cooling even if was only 0.25 degree change in 30 minutes I could see it and show customers.
    I also used trending to do nitrogen pressure tests and let is sit and go do something else and come back and could check through the trending to see my pressures and if there was a consistent drop or not over time.

3. We no longer can see t1 t2 t3 T4 on the iConnect without mapping them to something?
    I use the t1 t2t3 t4 temps alot on boilers to see water temps supply and return and can't no longer? Also preferred to see the trending of them over time.

4. This is a big issue now.
    I have 4 pressure probes because I have a lot of rtu units I work on with 2 compressors so I would put the 2 air probes in and connect all 4 pressure probes up. And switch back and fourth between them on the home screen to watch my pressures of both stages. Now I have to pay for cloud services to use my probes as I have for 3 years? I've spent over $2000 on everything and it appears they have lost alot of there function now? Adding features and charging is one thing but removing function and charging to get it back is another. I hope I'm wrong on this one.
    Hello Kra2y, These are all good inputs and questions. We really appreciate your detailed feedback!!!
    Sometimes some details get overlooked and we'll fix it ASAP.

1)We will address this quickly and fix this ASAP. By the way, are you an apple or android user? The reason I ask is apple will take a bit longer to appear in the store.

2) We agree and are working on an improvement for this feature. What measurements are the most common that you would like to see in trending?

3) Thanks for explaining this and we'll get you mapping for T1, T2,T3,T4.

4) Yes and this is linked to the 1st problem that you pointed out. We'll get his feature up and running in next update 2.0.3 which should roll out today for Android and tomorrow for Apple.

Thanks again!!!

Post Likes
    I am on Android

Post Likes
    2/ Trending. I would think anything that can be measured should be able to be trended, like superheat, subcooling, temps, pressures, etc. I also used trending to watch walk in coolers and freezers box temps. I would setup trending to watch a thermostat operation to see on and off points.

3/active temps. I used to use the active temps without actually mapping them. Currently can't see active temps or pressures without mapping it to something or going into probe management to see it.

1/ I would think being able to switch back and forth between active pressure probes is fair. Don't need to see them all at once on the screen. Basicly like it was would be great honestly with switching views of pressure probes for multiple stages. I think in terms of mapping should have an option of no mapping in cases of multiple pressure probes or multiple air probes or option of repeater would suffice I would think. After all they are built to be repeaters as well 😊.

Post Likes
    2/ Trending. I would think anything that can be measured should be able to be trended, like superheat, subcooling, temps, pressures, etc. I also used trending to watch walk in coolers and freezers box temps. I would setup trending to watch a thermostat operation to see on and off points.

3/active temps. I used to use the active temps without actually mapping them. Currently can't see active temps or pressures without mapping it to something or going into probe management to see it.

1/ I would think being able to switch back and forth between active pressure probes is fair. Don't need to see them all at once on the screen. Basicly like it was would be great honestly with switching views of pressure probes for multiple stages. I think in terms of mapping should have an option of no mapping in cases of multiple pressure probes or multiple air probes or option of repeater would suffice I would think. After all they are built to be repeaters as well 😊.
    Thanks for your response, all good points.
    You will soon see these features in the new app. Thanks again

Post Likes
    Something else I would like to see.
    1/
    i would prefer the App to automatically try to connect to imanifold on opening the app, or an option to toggle that on or off since I would think most people with the app have the tools.or automatically look for imanifold after selecting view Guages.
    2/
    An even bigger thing would be a way in the app to turn off all probes and the imanifold /iconnect within the app with one toggle.
    Used to at least be able to power down the imanifold from within the old app.
    Its a little tedious to turn off all the probes when you have to hold the power button on each probe for a few seconds when I have 4 to 8 probes on plus imanifold.
    3/
    Being able to see signal strength would be huge, like the new fieldpiece probes do. to know if I should power on a repeater or not. Sometimes I have to guess if I'm going to have signal issues or turn on repeater. I try not to use the repeater unless I have to save batteries which die fast.
    4/
    I find it wierd I can't use my back button on my phone to go back and have to use the back button in the app. But I suppose I will get used to it.

Just some things I thought of

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast