Post Likes

iManifold APP 2.0 RELEASING NOVEMBER 15!

Hi, everyone … Here at North Park we’ve been working like mad on our new iManifold App 2.0, and we are really excited!
    The new app now has over 35 new features and growing. We have a series of webinars starting Friday, Nov. 9th where you can learn the details and see it in full operation. https://imanifold.com/resources/virtual-training/

We look forward to seeing you there.

All the best,
    Bill

Post Likes
    Hello everyone, we have a webinar tonight at 6 pm Eastern that you will want to join if you are interested in learning more about some of the 35 + features of iManifold Pro+ driven by iManifold App 2.0 set to release tomorrow! You can go to the iManifold facebook page to follow the live stream or get the link to the webinar from there! Theresa

Post Likes
    So I just got this update, and I'm very annoyed that I have to register an account just to use the tools I paid for. I want an option to revert back to the old version that does not require a login.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    So I just got this update, and I'm very annoyed that I have to register an account just to use the tools I paid for. I want an option to revert back to the old version that does not require a login.
    Hello, sorry you have to go through this but you only have to do it one time. We had to do this for better data security and protection of your hardware. Next time when you open the app it will log in automatically.

Post Likes
    What happens if you don't have a data connection when it tries to log in?

6. Likes rjk_cmh liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    What happens if you don't have a data connection when it tries to log in?
    You just need a data connection for the first time you login. After that the app will open and operate without a data connection.