Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 54
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    Thank you for the power down all probes and imanifold all at once. It is mostly working. Sometimes most probes turn off. Most of the time all probes turn off. And once in awhile no probes turn off. Still way better than previously not having any probes turn off.
    Thanks for that! It should be more solid, please let us know as close to the use case as you can when they don't power down...

    Best, Bill

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhvac73 View Post
    I took some pictures of the save and back button. On my IPhone XS Max they are at the very bottom edge. It seems very hard to hit I’m having to hit on the edge of the screen.
    What layouts did you design this app to run on? Would it be better to load this on an IPad for now? Maybe the screen layout is more functional?
    We have not had any other feedback on the XS MAX, please send us some screen shots if possible. How does it work in portrait mode? Have you tried it out on your iPad? Feel free to use my email: bill@npinnovations.com if you can send screen shots.

    Best, Bill

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Next week I have several maintenance visits, I'm excited to try it out, but I may test it on my own stuff first. My hopes are the entire process is more fluid and stream lined.
    Great, please let us know the good and bad!

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8
    Post Likes
    Honestly this thing is a mess... if you guys would like video and screen shots I’d be more then willing to give them to you and I’ll try and load this on to an iPad to see if it works any better.

    Gauges display disappear when I log in now I have to turn the phone to portrait display and back several times for gauges to display in the vertical position

    Out of three attempts to link to my iconnect I had one successful attempt. Once the IConnect was linked the probes took a while to connect and set up.
    I couldn’t get any tending or graphing to work and when doing the ICONNECT and probe shut down only one probe out of six shut off.

    More then happy to work with you guys on this and take screen shots and screen video,
    Let me know how we can start discussion back and forth. Also how we can share video and screen shots. Let me know where to send or maybe a drop box??

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhvac73 View Post
    Honestly this thing is a mess... if you guys would like video and screen shots I’d be more then willing to give them to you and I’ll try and load this on to an iPad to see if it works any better.

    Gauges display disappear when I log in now I have to turn the phone to portrait display and back several times for gauges to display in the vertical position

    Out of three attempts to link to my iconnect I had one successful attempt. Once the IConnect was linked the probes took a while to connect and set up.
    I couldn’t get any tending or graphing to work and when doing the ICONNECT and probe shut down only one probe out of six shut off.

    More then happy to work with you guys on this and take screen shots and screen video,
    Let me know how we can start discussion back and forth. Also how we can share video and screen shots. Let me know where to send or maybe a drop box??
    Thanks for the feedback. Can you reach out to me via email so we can set up a screen share? bill@npinnovations.com Best, Bill

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8
    Post Likes
    Bill I’m going to record some screen videos of the program launching on my iPhone and how the apps work.
    I’ll try to send them to your email.... but they may hit your mail server limit.... I’ll do my best

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhvac73 View Post
    Bill I’m going to record some screen videos of the program launching on my iPhone and how the apps work.
    I’ll try to send them to your email.... but they may hit your mail server limit.... I’ll do my best
    Thanks Ajhvac73, If you prefer we can do a screen share so we can try and replicate the issue. bill@npinnovations.com We will have a new release out this evening. We will be at: 2.0.4 Best, Bill

  8. #34
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,323
    Post Likes
    Bill can you remove the default zero that’s in the blanks where inputs go. I use the app to manually enter pressures and temperatures. It’s annoying to have to backspace and erase the zero before I input any numbers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Bill can you remove the default zero that’s in the blanks where inputs go. I use the app to manually enter pressures and temperatures. It’s annoying to have to backspace and erase the zero before I input any numbers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi 270wsm, Sure, we can get that done in the next update after tonight's. Do you have any of our equipment? Thanks for the in-put.

  10. #36
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,323
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Hi 270wsm, Sure, we can get that done in the next update after tonight's. Do you have any of our equipment? Thanks for the in-put.
    Not yet. Been looking hard at them though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Not yet. Been looking hard at them though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OK, we're looking forward to having you give it a try. if you want a field repairable, long range, high accuracy instrument with very powerful and flexible software its the one to chose. Happy Thanksgiving!

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    368
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Bill can you remove the default zero that’s in the blanks where inputs go. I use the app to manually enter pressures and temperatures. It’s annoying to have to backspace and erase the zero before I input any numbers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree about the pre entered numbers. In landscape mode the Guage is partialy off the screen. It doesn't fit the screen. I have an android. Have to scroll up and down.
    Any way to create a profile and not be forced to save it? Maybe give option to save or just use it the one time.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    I agree about the pre entered numbers. In landscape mode the Guage is partialy off the screen. It doesn't fit the screen. I have an android. Have to scroll up and down.
    Any way to create a profile and not be forced to save it? Maybe give option to save or just use it the one time.
    Thanks, does the display work for you in portrait? we'll check out the profile save or not save Monday. best Bill

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •