Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    The app shows target suction pressure and target head pressure with no air temperatures inputted or probes linked up. How can there be a target pressure with no data for the target? Under measurements everything is blank without any probes hooked up as it should be. But under diagnostics it shows 0 for pressures , suction line temp, liquid line temp, outdoor air, return air, supply air, temp split all show 0. I would think all diagnostics/targets should be blank or a dash if no measurement is inputted manually or no probe/temp sensor is on to provide the required info.

Post Likes
    Krazy do you think that a profile is loaded in the back ground ? Like demo mode. I didnt find a way to clear that yet?

Post Likes
    I see what you mean the gauges are populated with target zones but no info is entered, I bet it’s target sub cool and super heat in the profile???

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhvac73 View Post
    Krazy do you think that a profile is loaded in the back ground ? Like demo mode. I didnt find a way to clear that yet?
    It does automatically select a profile. I think when you turn on the app is should not automatically select a profile. Should have to select if you want one. But even if I want a profile it still gives me false targets from data that doesn't exist. The old app wouldn't give you targets without the correct data to use for the target.

Post Likes
    Hello all,

In the previous app there was a bit of confusion on some gathered data. It seemed as though 0, blank or dashes were an issue as well as how to select a profile and see the targets. As a result, we have implemented these functionalities so that everyone can get a better understanding as our stats indicate that users have spent a lot of their time to understand the normal use case. The new app does not have to be told directly to switch on the targets and profile. Techs should be able to look at the targets and understand the target even if there is no return air. This will give the indication that the target is so far off that either the probe is off/not mapped/ or no manual data is entered. Anything that is blank is actually 0 and we applied this change to accommodate user request that they do not want to delete the 0 every time they make a manual entry. If you are connected to an iManfiold the data is filled automatically.

Post Likes
    I would like to see temp split in the trending options like the old app. Please and thank you. It's nice that the trending has options again.

Post Likes
    I noticed today while checking a air source heat pump in heating mode and no strap hooked up for suction line temp the app still shows a superheat reading. I verified nothing set for suction line temp. The app shows blank for suction line temp but still shows a superheat.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    I would like to see temp split in the trending options like the old app. Please and thank you. It's nice that the trending has options again.
    Thanks, we will put that on the list!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    I noticed today while checking a air source heat pump in heating mode and no strap hooked up for suction line temp the app still shows a superheat reading. I verified nothing set for suction line temp. The app shows blank for suction line temp but still shows a superheat.
    Thank you, we'll; check that out and get back with you.

Post Likes
    I would like to see multi circuit mode with an option for different refrigerants per circuit. for units that have been partially retrofitted, and also for multi tasking multiple units at once.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    I would like to see multi circuit mode with an option for different refrigerants per circuit. for units that have been partially retrofitted, and also for multi tasking multiple units at once.
    Thanks, will look into that to see what it will take to get that done.

Post Likes
    I would like to see temp split available as an option in the trending list please. Also could realy use higher refresh rate for the wireless pressure probes. They are unusable to see where fan cyclers are running or to set a adjustable fan cycler. The refresh rate for the wireless pressure probes is somewhere around 2 seconds or so wich is better for battery but give us an option to temporarily go high refresh rate like 0.1 Seconds?

13. Likes heatingman liked this post
    Post Likes
    Anywhere there is a live numerical measurement that reads out to the tenths or hundreds and there ends up being a zero the place disappears not displaying the zero then recenters the measurement on the screen. Totally annoying.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast