Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    She fell today and is in the hospital and has also several other health problems and it doesn't look good for her to stay on much longer and less probably till 2020. Liberals are panicking. Thank you very much

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ribs-fall.html

With Senate majority intact, Trump will keep loading federal courts with conservative judges

• In his first two years in office, President Donald Trump has moved to appoint dozens of conservative judges to the federal bench, moving faster than any president since at least Ronald Reagan.
    • On top of two Supreme Court justices, Trump has appointed 29 judges to U.S. appeals courts across the country, according to a Reuters tally. The appointments, Majority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell has said, were his "top priority."
    • Now, unleashed by a decisive Republican victory in the Senate in Tuesday's midterm elections, the president's ability to shape the ideological makeup of the federal judiciary has only increased.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/07/with...aboolainternal
    "While I wish the best for everyone"
    Comes to mind...I hope she is ok.
    Nope....as I said I wish the best for everyone.. so in this case..death from complications are best for everyone ..yep..PBUH

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    She won't....and when she dies, she will be embalmed and turned into a marionette.
    So...she'll still be a Liberal?
    Last edited by vin lashon; 11-09-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12