+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lennox huru's

Post Likes

Lennox huru's

I have 32 brand new Lennox commercial RTU's especially made for this client. These have the Prodigy 1 controller. Some of these units were set up at the factory to monitor CO2 levels in the store and allow fresh air in if the readings go above 1400ppm. I have 2 questions, if you don't mind.
    1) how can I tell which units have this capability ?
    2) Reading the manual for the Prodigy, flow chart when it mentions CO2, it also states not with BacNet . We have the BacNet module attached to the Prodigy board.
    Or am I reading too much into this. -GEO

Post Likes
    Ask the manufacturer.

Good luck
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

Post Likes
    If the unit is specifically designed for it then it should be represented by one of the values in configuration id 1 or 2. Or you can find what parameter the CO2 set point is and go to it in the board. If it's not available it will say so when you try to change the parameter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Parameters 117, 118 + 119 are for CO2. I have yet to see a Lennox unit without power exhaust when their controlling the CO2 levels so that might be a quick indication. Or you can look at the 4th value in the configuration ID which identifies if it has power exhaust. N= not installed, A= damper position. I'm pretty sure all prodigy controllers are equipped with DCV capabilities for CO2 control

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in