Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Beautiful job, I like the spacer between the furnace and A/C coil. Also like the return box on the bottom and the radius throat elbow is over the top! Nice work

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    I Dont use them unless the client says to as they tend to rot in time and cause leaks
    You're right about the old canvas connections rotting, the vinyl material we use now will last forever. Don't worry about it. No one uses them hear anymore.

And no one here, save us, does ductwork like you.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectionist View Post
    Beautiful job, I like the spacer between the furnace and A/C coil. Also like the return box on the bottom and the radius throat elbow is over the top! Nice work
    Good eyes! I didn't notice the spacer. That's a really nice touch. The radius is also a great idea for the air clean particularly. We use turning vanes.

Post Likes
    You might be right but even vinal cracks of not taken care of over heated etc but if the client asks for them i put them in if not i dont

Post Likes
    I use Durodyne junior, have for 40 years. Never had it degrade. I usually can reuse it in replacement systems. The only time I have ever had to toss one is from size change

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I use Durodyne junior, have for 40 years. Never had it degrade. I usually can reuse it in replacement systems. The only time I have ever had to toss one is from size change
    That's a big 10-4, daddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12