Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Good use of space in your van as well

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Here is the way I used similar space. Kinda hard to get far enough away to get the whole thing in but I think you'll get the picture.
    If you use the step ladder often that is a good grab and go spot for it for sure. Some times i put units or motors in my van and my back doors barely close. If I put the ladder on my back door I will loose 6” depth at my back door area. But of course at that time you can toss the ladder up on the roof temporarily. We all have our own quirks to our vans lol thanks for sharing

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Here is the way I used similar space. Kinda hard to get far enough away to get the whole thing in but I think you'll get the picture.
    Oh I see you have it on your side door not the back door. Cool. What’s that sheet metal looking thing built into the top area of the step ladder? Did you build some platform kind of thing and add it to the ladder?

Post Likes
    That’s on the side door. I always carry the vac pump in the step so it doesn’t tip over and dump oil. The torch and shop vac are on the front of the back shelf I use to have it on the back of the bulk head behind the passenger seat. It worked but was a pain if you tried to get anything very big in the side door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12